• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is ending it really that bad?

Have had suicidal thoughts for years, always mixed in with some inner resistance.

At the moment I just find the thought comforting the inner resistance is gone. Meet up with people dear to my heart as a goodbye(not tell them obviously) and then just go away and leave them to their lifes which will go on without me. [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]I'm not needed or wanted really, anyway. [/font]

It doesn't even make me sad anymore, but I see no fulfilling future or happiness. It's just so easy to quit Fighting, Maybe there's something on the other side, but if not atleast there's no suffering.

I don't feel it's depression Talking, again I've considered this for years… would I be making a mistake?

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
It might sound stupid but I heard this guy healed his depression by using probiotics

It doesn't hurt to try

QFT said:
dont do it bro

I am not completely set yet, but I just don't feel it'd be a rushed decision, if I think back the last 5years (10years would be stretching it) have been really bad, and I can't see it getting better man.

I feel super disconnected from everything and everyone.  And we all end up there anyway  :confused:

zombie said:
It might sound stupid but I heard this guy healed his depression by using probiotics

It doesn't hurt to try

thanks man, sure doesn't hurt, might try. But after years and years the willingness to try things to be more happy wanes.

MajinBuu said:
I don't believe in the afterlife

Me neither….

MajinBuu

Megastar
the way I see it, if there's no chance of you improving your situation and no one gives a flying fuck about you suicide is justified

make it look like an accident tho so people wont ridicule you for being a weak subhuman

or not

you wont care for the infinity to come

MajinBuu said:
the way I see it, if there's no chance of you improving your situation and no one gives a flying fuck about you suicide is justified

make it look like an accident tho so people wont ridicule you for being a weak subhuman

or not

you wont care for the infinity to come

I'm no slouch, but I don't see it....
Ofcourse there are people off way worse wanting to live I don't deny that.  Just don't see how it helps.

Just wanted to say to all in here I didn't want to be an Attention seeking asshole with this thread or bestow any responsibilities on anyone…. Just hear the Input... I feel People here are more honest in some respects

MajinBuu

Megastar
what help do you want faggot if you feel like shit and you know for sure shit wont change then kill yourself unironically

Unbeatable

Regular
Dont do it bro

there is hope. trust me i know, allah told me. stay strong. i know its a dark place but you must power through it and become the person you wanted to be as a kid

there is light at the end of every tunnel

Wellthatsucks said:
I mean try everything before you do it. You at least owe yourself that.

thanks bro. Gladly today back to feeling just shitty and miserable as usual, not the complete hopelessness of yesterday. :) Appreciate that a few People care, though

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
If you are having the thoughts you should do something to get those gone either by doing it or by figuring a way past it

editor

Banned
you are one of those guys (majority here, i'd say) that is digging his grave every time he logs in here

perfectly normal in all regards, yet sabotaging himself with "blackpills"

reminder 70% of normie losers in relationships and with active social lives don't mog you