Individual sports are liked by lots of nerds, whereas NTs like team sports mostly.

Worst offenders - wrestling, MMA/UFC

FireHaze

Gigachad
Yes. 

The genes that make someone incel are also usually responsible for making them suck at sports and thus hate them.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
The Masked Magician said:
Individual sports are liked by lots of nerds, whereas NTs like team sports mostly.

Worst offenders - wrestling, MMA/UFC
Bodybuilding is especially aspie IMO.

rigidity

Slayer
no not really

lack of friends, no driver's license, and autism are better predictors

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
rigidity said:
no not really

Having any interests except smashing pussy, cars and group sports=autism

rigidity

Slayer
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
rigidity said:
no not really

cars are as autistic as you let them be.  you can line them up, obsess over details, etc

same thing with smashing pussy, you can be a pua like Paul Janka spreadsheeting every interaction with women and making graphs.

playing group sports well is probably about as close as it gets to non-aspie, but there are always outliers like messi.  on the other hand, watching group sports can be a very autistic activity if you obsess over facts and figures.

Brutus

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
Yes. 

The genes that make someone incel are also usually responsible for making them suck at sports and thus hate them.
This.

It's important to note though that things like frame and robustness (e.g. skull size and a thick neck) are the most important aspects of being a good athlete. So plenty of facially ugly guys are fantastic athletes and have lots of sex appeal.

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Brutus said:
FireHaze said:
Yes. 

This.

It's important to note though that things like frame and robustness (e.g. skull size and a thick neck) are the most important aspects of being a good athlete. So plenty of facially ugly guys are fantastic athletes and have lots of sex appeal.
Frame and robustness are not important for the most popular sport in the world.

kibo

Chad
rigidity said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
cars are as autistic as you let them be.  you can line them up, obsess over details, etc

same thing with smashing pussy, you can be a pua like Paul Janka spreadsheeting every interaction with women and making graphs.

playing group sports well is probably about as close as it gets to non-aspie, but there are always outliers like messi.  on the other hand, watching group sports can be a very autistic activity if you obsess over facts and figures.
who do fuck is that autist footballer?
I think i get it,you have to be best ever in that team sport in order to surpass your autism lol
i dont watch football much,but i guess he probably just get the ball and do stuff alone along with practiced routes with teammates.They are probably responsible for helping him with autism in the game   :mrgreen:

rigidity

Slayer
kibo said:
rigidity said:

who do fuck is that autist footballer?
I think i get it,you have to be best ever in that team sport in order to surpass your autism lol
i dont watch football much,but i guess he probably just get the ball and do stuff alone along with practiced routes with teammates.They are probably responsible for helping him with autism in the game   :mrgreen:
He's like one of the best footballers atm.   Practice made perfect for him  :giggle:

Yeah, i wonder how you initiate a pass to him with his likely shitty eye contact.