Is Dht the real cause of baldness ?

WhatisLove

Cuck
If Dht is the cause of baldness, then why do men dont go bald during puberty . When its the peak of hormonal activity But usually in their 20s ? And also why does the baldness follow the horseshoe pattern, exactly the part of the head where the galea is covering ?

carl

Slayer
mainstream dogma is that there are hair follicles sensitive to DHT, and these are concentrated in the patterns described. Hair implants work by moving DHT resistant cells up to the top.

There are certainly other theories out there about balding, but the DHT theory seems to be the most scientifically backed

WhatisLove

Cuck
Yeah, but it still doesnt explain why do boys at the age 13-17 dont go bald when the levels of dht off the roof and they are turning from boys to men

A

athmbyty

WhatisLove said:
Yeah, but it still doesnt explain why do boys at the age 13-17 dont go bald when the levels of dht off the roof and they are turning from boys to men
Most boys lose a lot of hair during 13-17 - NW0 --> NW1 or NW2. This is why men who keep the NW0 through puberty most likely never go bald.

After puberty, DHT drops off and hairloss slows/stops. However, some people have hair follicles that are more sensitive to DHT so post-puberty levels slowly cause hairloss.

WhatisLove

Cuck
Then how can I explain the fact that Im 20 years old and when I looked the pictures of me when I was 10 my hairline did not change at all. But now in a matter of a month i lost 40 % of my hair

A

athmbyty

WhatisLove said:
Then how can I explain the fact that Im 20 years old and when I looked the pictures of me when I was 10 my hairline did not change at all. But now in a matter of a month i lost 40 % of my hair
Puberty lasts until 25 for some males. Has your facial/body hair fully grown? Facial/body hair growth also depends on DHT.

You might have a condition or stress-related hair loss. Get it checked.

WhatisLove

Cuck

A comparison pic of my hairline through the years. As you can see my hairline did not change at all. But this sudden hairloss is draining all my life power out of me. It also started with two coin sized bald spots on my crown. Might these be stress related ?