• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is consensus on psl really that...(regarding ethnics)

Chadrick

Joke
good looking ethnics can't get good looking white girls?

You guys seriously think this guy can't pull good looking white girls? :giggle: :giggle: Every time I step out of my front door, I see ethnics who are absolutely subhuman together with super hot white girls :giggle: :giggle: I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but maybe someone can explain where this delusion originated from

Enigmatic

Rotter
Anyone who actually thinks that never goes outside.

It's just that it's harder than it would be if you were a good looking white guy because there are girls that will disqualify you if you're not white.

Chadrick

Joke
Enigmatic said:
Anyone who actually thinks that never goes outside.

It's just that it's harder than it would be if you were a good looking white guy because there are girls that will disqualify you if you're not white.

Yeah, you're probably right about that. On the other hand, it could be an advantage too, as a lot of girls seemingly prefer swarthy looking southern types. I remember there was this italian exchange student at my uni (he looked ethnic by lookism standards) and the amount of attention he received from girls was just fucking unreal.

Viral

Regular
some girls won't even talk to you unless you're white, just look at online dating.

Foxx

Average Guy
Only ugly ethnics get good looking girls  :turban:

Chadrick

Joke
Viral said:
some girls won't even talk to you unless you're white, just look at online dating.

My ethnic friend whom I work out with sometimes slays like mad from tinder; it seems like every time I meet him he has a new hookup. Although this guy is probably in the 6-7 range it isn't congruous with the lookism idea on this. I don't live in the us, though, for all I know it could be way worse there

EdSheeran

Rotter
Chadrick said:
Viral said:

My ethnic friend whom I work out with sometimes slays like mad from tinder; it seems like every time I meet him he has a new hookup. Although this guy is probably in the 6-7 range it isn't congruous with the lookism idea on this. I don't live in the us, though, for all I know it could be way worse there

ethnic men  :turban: can not get 7+ hqnp white women its very rare too see one
offcourse if they're attractive they can slay alot of mediocre women or primitive club sluts but rarely hqnp