is coloring a sexually attractive "trait"?

ifhy

Coper
I think coloring is very underrated in terms of sex appeal, but i don't know since it's not really dimorphic.

Gold skin or tanned skin with red undertones is the best for both men and women, imo

ifhy

Coper
Vertu said:
How is this even a question?
lol. Coloring isn't really mentioned much here, as far as I'm aware. You're one of the few guys who talk about it. Very underrated imo

ifhy

Coper
gottaplay said:
lol @ underrated
if you arent on st tropez mousse, then wtf are you even doing?
edit- nvm I didn't know what a st tropez mousse is

coloring is obviously important, but isn't really dimorphic, is it

And yet another newfag to put on ignore.

It used to be that people spent months learning about this shit before registering an account, now we have people posting shit like this and tons of other extremely basic questions. Take a back seat and wean off the  keyboard for at least 6 months - then you can feel free to ask questions and state your (humble) opinions.

ifhy

Coper
sensorydeprivation said:
And yet another newfag to put on ignore.

It used to be that people spent months learning about this shit before registering an account, now we have people posting shit like this and tons of other extremely basic questions. Take a back seat and wean off the  keyboard for at least 6 months - then you can feel free to ask questions and state your (humble) opinions.
lol. I'll ask whatever i feel like asking whenever I want, so it's good you have me on ignore now (i couldn't care less about that tbh).