Is China the most alpha country in the world?

Copenhagen

Slayer
[video=youtube]
Legit LOL, my Chinese friends are extremely, extremely alpha. Check out this guy's kids, SLAYERS

All they do is drink, fuck hookers and talk shit.

I went to a whore parlor with my best friend and wound up lending him 400 RMB for hand job, LMAO. 

It's normal to see groups of college guys just hanging out at whorehouses. My uncle who is Chinese cheats on his wife constantly and even though he's 5'5" is so rich that he just bullies Jewish guys around all day.

And most Chinese men voicemog American lisping faggots to death. Listen to the guy's voice, it's deep and rotund, even better than the black guys. Most Chinese men sound like that and are low inhibition high T men.

When I get back I will record my family in law hanging out, it sounds like bulls screaming in a fucking cave.

dat feel

Lookism God
i meant more culturally, the fact that they have dating events where women cannot wear makeup is alpha

no cheating allowed

can you imagine if they tried something like that in the US

Copenhagen

Slayer
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
When I get back I will record my family in law hanging out, it sounds like bulls screaming in a fucking cave.
LOL

Every time I'm with them they bully me constantly, they're all 6'0" and 190+ lbs, they constantly humiliate me and force me to drink erguotou and laugh at me when I can't eat spicy shit and drink erguotou at the same time.

JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:

Every time I'm with them they bully me constantly, they're all 6'0" and 190+ lbs, they constantly humiliate me and force me to drink erguotou and laugh at me when I can't eat spicy shit and drink erguotou at the same time.
SO DO YOU LIVE IN CHINA?

Copenhagen

Slayer
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
SO DO YOU LIVE IN CHINA?

For most of the year yeah, haven't fucked a hooker yet but living there has made me so much more low inhibition

JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
SO DO YOU LIVE IN CHINA?

For most of the year yeah, haven't fucked a hooker yet but living there has made me so much more low inhibition
i read on the other site, i dunno if it was fake, but that you could find cute girls to legit be your live in girlfriend for like, cheapish. u know anything about that?

Copenhagen

Slayer
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
i read on the other site, i dunno if it was fake, but that you could find cute girls to legit be your live in girlfriend for like, cheapish. u know anything about that?

Probably, I know the going rate for university girls for a single bang is 1000 RMB (about 160 dollars), white girls probably more expensive.

dat feel

Lookism God
BEC what would happen if you went around talking to people about freedom and democracy

do people know about the tiananmen stuff

what do they think about america

Copenhagen

Slayer
dat feel said:
BEC what would happen if you went around talking to people about freedom and democracy

Nobody gives a fuck about democracy LOL, they have food on their table and in terms of freedom, you can do whatever you want, park on the sidewalk, smoke in people's faces, drink on the street, sleep on a park bench over night without anyone bothering you, you can shoot off fireworks whenever you want, anywhere you want including on the street, you can beat the shit out of someone and the cops will just give you a warning

Of course people know but they don't care.

Some like USA, some don't, mostly girls like USA because of the shopping and typical grass is greener mentality.

dat feel

Lookism God
dat feel said:

Nobody gives a fuck about democracy LOL, they have food on their table and in terms of freedom, you can do whatever you want, park on the sidewalk, smoke in people's faces, drink on the street, sleep on a park bench over night without anyone bothering you, you can shoot off fireworks whenever you want, anywhere you want including on the street, you can beat the shit out of someone and the cops will just give you a warning

Of course people know but they don't care.

Some like USA, some don't, mostly girls like USA because of the shopping and typical grass is greener mentality.
lol @ your definition of freedom, i literally lolled :lol: :lol: :lol:

aren't you american? it sounds like you support china which is unusual