Is chewing gum bad for lower third?

HEROIN

Chad
I just chewed for like 30 minutes and feeling burn in my masseter but I looked in the mirror and was shocked :shock:

My hollow cheeks were nearly gone WTF, 30 minutes ago they were there and pronounced

Brio

Slayer
I want to start chewing so maybe my face will become more angular and less blocky.

btw it's probably because those muscles (masseters ) are pumped...you will see the difference tomorrow. I'm sure you will feel your jaw tighter

HEROIN

Chad
Brio said:
I want to start chewing so maybe my face will become more angular and less blocky.

btw it's probably because those muscles (masseters ) are pumped...you will see the difference tomorrow. I'm sure you will feel your jaw tighter
yes but if i chew gum to get bigger masseters will that fuck up my hollow cheeks eventually?

Brutus

Banned
Birds
chewing is a scam.

if you naturally have a good chin, you will look good regardless of how your masseter muscles are.

if you have a naturally bad chin, chewing will make you look like a bloated fish

Browcel

Chad
Lmao it's not a scam. Your jaw is swelling. It will go down within a few hours. Don't chew before you go out in public.

Brio

Slayer
HEROIN said:
Brio said:

yes but if i chew gum to get bigger masseters will that fuck up my hollow cheeks eventually?
No...your masseters are probably pumped from all your chews.

Rookie

Cuck
I don't think gum is necessary, this guy did it with simple clenching.

Use a mouthguard