• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

IS BROWRIDGE COPE?

Zygos4Life

Joke
I see many subhumans with really strong browridges, and I see many chads with very average browridges. 
Is browridge cope? Most people I see irl don't have weak browridges anyways.

Defeat

Megastar
its normally goes hand in hand with a unfortunate phenotype

like every good feature, it only works on a good phenotype

Zygos4Life said:
I see many subhumans with really strong browridges, and I see many chads with very average browridges. 

It's legit in so far as it contributes to eye area. 

However, independently of eye area it's not important compared to the chin, ramus & zygos.

Weak brow ridge is not a death sentence. A recessed chin is a death sentence.

those subhumans have that ugly round ogre brow ridge, not the aesthetic sharp eye hooding ones

Dusk's Descent

Regular
Strong brow ridge is an extreme slayer trait. No brow ridge = high-trust cuck face. You can have even have a weak jaw but with a strong brow ridge you still look masculine.

vs

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Defeat said:
its normally goes hand in hand with a unfortunate phenotype

like every good feature, it only works on a good phenotype

This is a great point and why browridge is confusing...most features you can see patterns with Chads eg Jawline, thick neck. The problem with browridge is that good ones exist on people with a load of shit features ie shit pheno. Then Chads quite often don't have a particularly strong one.....but when they do they go from Chads to SLAYERS.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
Chris Pratt is an example of a chad with a weak browridge, and it's the reason he looks so high trust and non-threatening.

Endothelium said:
Zygos4Life said:

It's legit in so far as it contributes to eye area. 

However, independently of eye area it's not important compared to the chin, ramus & zygos.

Weak brow ridge is not a death sentence. A recessed chin is a death sentence.

A recessed chin is not a death sentence. Also it really is one of These Thing you can EASILY correct with a genio. A genio is not a huge deal, it's even a viable Option if you are not batshit crazy