• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NSFW is @BigBicep gay?

cutie

dimorphic mogger
Gorilla Crew
recent post of his:
Romans considered cunnilingus more shameful than sucking dick.
an apparantely unrelated thread:
it's well known that men who take an interest in cuckolding are bisexual, it's more for their viewing pleasure than their wife's pleasure

so why would he value the opinion of literal homos on giving oral sex to women? kind of gay right? :oops:

another thread he made:
"Or even pussy? At the beginning I thought it was a joke, but now I can't be sure anymore."

"It has never even crossed my mind that I would do something so vile and dirty while in bed with a woman."

pretty gay tbh...

@BigBicep it's okay, you and other forum homos like @Regular Doomer are safe here :inlove:

cutie

dimorphic mogger
Gorilla Crew
btw this thread isn't about homophobia, it's about the truth

no hate

just fax

BigBicep

Regular
Says the guy who is flirting with @dylanfucclife . He tells how he wants to creampie your buttocks, and then you post a gif of girl smiling and saying ''stoooop it hehehe''
I think it is clear who is the secret homosexual here.

cutie

dimorphic mogger
Gorilla Crew
Says the guy who is flirting with @dylanfucclife . He tells how he wants to creampie your buttocks, and then you post a gif of girl smiling and saying ''stoooop it hehehe''
no bro, i'm homo eviscerator @brbbrah homosexuality (your lifestyle) is haram i am devout muslim :inlove:

dylanfucclife

enigmatic being
HQNP
keep coping