Is being overweight such a life killer?

goobypls

Cuck
Even if facewise you are considered a 6 (People on sluthate rated me this) and you have a good frame? Does having some bodyfat instantly turn you into a non sexual creature? A teddy bear?
I actually fucking think this is the case. I see thin people with SHIT tier faces having sex. Admittedly it was a high school LTR and she was cucking him left and right and he had to bust his ass to get her. But still sex I guess.

Is being even slightly overweight (Gotta lose about 20 pounds) THAT much of a game changer in sexual dinamics?

goobypls

Cuck
youllnevermakeit said:
Demotes Test levels and increases estrogen. I don't any guy would be happy with having bitch tits and big ass stomach.

I'm not talking about the effects on the individual himself. I am talking about the perception you give others

JustLOL

Incel
depends of how chubby we're talking about and how prone you are to store fat in the face. some people can be chubby and still keep a relatively lean face because of genetics.

some others, look chubby in the face unless they get to really low bf %. look at matt ogus for an extreme example, that manlet is shredded as fuck yet still looks like a chubby guy in the face, just lol.

Anakind

King of Chads
The biggest life killer is having a skinny bone structure. The overweight guy can loose his fat and is often left with a great bone structure. The skinny guy is fucked for life. No amount of steroids can improve on a fragile skull.

goobypls

Cuck
Fuck so it's confirmed. Having a gut instantly turns you into a non attractive thing. A non sexual object not worthy of attention from both sexes.

^^^ Holy faeces, Batman - Anakind's back! Bring your Murphy alt with you this time, homo?

@goobypls
I'm not qualified enough in the fine art of broscience to prove or quantify what obesity, or being overweight, does to a man in terms of testosterone or estrogen. But it is clear that a fat male and a fat female are perceived very differently in today's society.

In today's society, mocking a fat woman is now almost up there with racism and sexism as an outrage-inducing act of abuse. The wonderful irony is that fat women are usually the most thin-skinned; and to me this suggests a level of guilt or shame about their state.

However, thanks to the cancer of feminism, we pick and choose which aspects of historical gender roles and expectations are kept or changed. Whilst mocking a fat woman is no longer permitted, fat men are an open source of ridicule and worse still, fat men, due to unfortunate accumulation around the hips and breasts, are even treated with having female attributes. You will find many fat men are emasculated - whether this ties in with the test/E comments above, I don't know.

The good news though is that being overweight is almost always something you can change. So stop gazing at your considerable navel and haul your mighty ass on to dat dere treadmill.

goobypls

Cuck
I need to stick this in my mind. It will only take a week or so to get noticeable results. In a week of diet you can lose a lot of bloat and water weight. A LOT.

I just need to be patient and stop putting too much pressure on myself. Results will not come fast without DNP, I'd better understand this.

Anakind

King of Chads
Norwood Cemetery said:
^^^ Holy faeces, Batman - Anakind's back! Bring your Murphy alt with you this time, homo?
Good joke, pal. I actually expected a guy like you to have the intelligence to realize that guy isn't me.

goobypls

Cuck
MistGeburt3000 said:
When i bulked strong and was very heavy with higher bodyfat and didn´t saw all those negative aspects you mentioned though, i even had the feeling that other men respect you more, it´s bizzare that you mention the opposite but it could be location related.

You must have been bearmode then. I am actually fat mode.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
just lol @ being fat and claiming redpilled

What can I do broseidon I am bulimic. Overeat, shame, purging, fasting, overeat.

sub0

Cuck
A lot of stuff is ok if you have good bone structure. But if you are fat and framecel, just LOL.

Tell us about your bone structure.

goobypls

Cuck
sub0 said:
A lot of stuff is ok if you have good bone structure. But if you are fat and framecel, just LOL.

Tell us about your bone structure.

I am assuming I have a good bone structure since despite the fact I still am not totally confined to inceldom and I can achieve tits.

sub0

Cuck
Thick wrists and ankles? Large ribcage volume? Robust skull?

goobypls

Cuck
sub0 said:

Very large ribcage, so far than when I wear a shirt you don't even notice I have a belly. And yes to the other questions.

I fucking realize I am so fucking stupid wasting my potential being fat. If I could attract girls by being overweight  I can't even imagine what I could do in a thinner mode. I am working on it at least for fucks sake.
I must drop below 80 kilograms. When I'll be done at college next week I'm going on a full blow sport autism trip. Gym everyday, cardio everyday. Sleep 10 hours a day and eat 2000 calories worth of proteion/fat. Fuck ,e-

Incelcrusher

Incel
Men respect you more when bulked up and half-fat half-muscle. Girls like  you moer when lean + muscle + tiny (unable to be huge and ripped as natty).

sub0

Cuck
goobypls said:
sub0 said:

Very large ribcage, so far than when I wear a shirt you don't even notice I have a belly. And yes to the other questions.

I fucking realize I am so fucking stupid wasting my potential being fat. If I could attract girls by being overweight  I can't even imagine what I could do in a thinner mode. I am working on it at least for fucks sake.
I must drop below 80 kilograms. When I'll be done at college next week I'm going on a full blow sport autism trip. Gym everyday, cardio everyday. Sleep 10 hours a day and eat 2000 calories worth of proteion/fat. Fuck ,e-
Dude, get ripped and slay.

I have shit tier bone structure, I will never slay - except ER style slaying, of course.

HEROIN

Chad
There is literally no fucking excuse to have a bad looking body. Literally all you have to do is not be brain dead and control the movements of your arms to not stuff you fat fucking mouth with SHIT all day and set apart 30 fucking minutes every other day to do a workout.

I regret buying into that "lift for yourself" bullshit that's probably pushed by ugly balding old gymcels and not lifting for girls. But even lifting for girls is still lifting for yourself because you will be getting them so you're still lifting to achieve something YOU want for yourself, even though lifting doesn't matter THAT much since it's more about the face so just LOL.