Is being a 21yo kissless virgin a sign of it being over?

GifMan

Incel
Apart from the whole missing out on teen love, having access to girls when they are at their prime and to do the whole teen experimenting thing; is there anything to salvage? 

Or will I be forever trying to catch up and depressed because I can only get washed up sluts? I haven't spoken to a girl for more than 30 seconds and there are 12yo kids with more experience/knowledge than me.

You can still redeem yourself but its going to be really hard (Gandy had his first gf at 21).

Don't expect any amount of slaying in your 20s to make up for your missed teen years though, nothing comes close to that experience.

kibo

Chad
Happy Go Lucky said:
You can still redeem yourself but its going to be really hard (Gandy had his first gf at 21).

Don't expect any amount of slaying in your 20s to make up for your missed teen years though, nothing comes close to that experience.
How so?

GifMan

Incel
Happy Go Lucky said:

Gandy is full of shit and trying to be more relatable and self depreciating.

kibo said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

How so?
I don't know.

'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.

‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.

'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look. 'In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16.

'The outward perception changes but the inward never really does.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...avid-Gandy-Gisele-I-dont-We-dont-eye-eye.html
[hr]
GifMan said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

True, it's not socially acceptable to be confident in your looks and speak about how much they matter. Ppl would rather be lost in their own bluepill world.

dead_inside

Incel
Happy Go Lucky said:
kibo said:
I don't know.

'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.

‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.

'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look. 'In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16.

'The outward perception changes but the inward never really does.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...avid-Gandy-Gisele-I-dont-We-dont-eye-eye.html
[hr]
GifMan said:
True, it's not socially acceptable to be confident in your looks and speak about how much they matter. Ppl would rather be lost in their own bluepill world.
tfw you want to visit gandy but you realize that you are gandy

assburger

Gigachad
yes as it means u are autistic

u willhave to flee to a 3rd world country most likely to get laid
[hr]
GifMan said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

:bye:

kibo

Chad
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At 32, he earns around £500,000 a year. Not bad for a model, but in comparison Gisele earned £15 million in 2011. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-large]He has studied photography and during the shoot it becomes apparent that he completely understands the relationship between light, lens and posture. [/font]
[/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-as a teenager Gandy did work experience for Auto Express magazine and was asked to stay on picking up and dropping off cars. He now writes a car column for GQ.[/font]
interesting lol
[hr]
assburger said:

[hr]
GifMan said:
i bet some (warpig) would find you cute if you left the house to win her heart  :inlove:

assburger said:

[hr]
GifMan said:
What he's saying is completely true. No actor/MM could ever go on camera and say something like "yes its great to be good looking my life is on easy mode just lol if your ugly" without a huge backlash. It's much easier to just say what everyone expects you to say and thats that your personality matters.
[hr]
kibo said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At 32, he earns around £500,000 a year. Not bad for a model, but in comparison Gisele earned £15 million in 2011. [/font]
That's nothing: http://lookism.net/Thread-HOLY-SHIT-the-gender-pay-gap-in-modeling

assburger

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
assburger said:

[hr]

What he's saying is completely true. No actor/MM could ever go on camera and say something like "yes its great to be good looking my life is on easy mode just lol if your ugly" without a huge backlash. It's much easier to just say what everyone expects you to say and thats that your personality matters.
[hr]

That's nothing: http://lookism.net/Thread-HOLY-SHIT-the-gender-pay-gap-in-modeling
thats not to say he'd fabricate a lie like that in order perpetuate what u call the 'blue pill' lmao.. it's paranoid and rigid as fuk to assume that. being GL on its own isn't a free pass to everything in life.. mb gandy is slightly aspie or smth

I had sex for the first time when I was 18. I'm 35 now. I don't feel like I missed much. I fucked a lot of girls from 22-26. Once you're nearly 30, if you're still a virgin then you've wasted your sexual prime.

assburger said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
[hr]

thats not to say he'd fabricate a lie like that in order perpetuate what u call the 'blue pill' lmao.. it's paranoid and rigid as fuk to assume that. being GL on its own isn't a free pass to everything in life.. mb gandy is slightly aspie or smth
He used to look pretty high inhibition at 21 before becoming a model. His posture was terrible, just look up some videos.

Happy Go Lucky said:
assburger said:
He used to look pretty high inhibition at 21 before becoming a model. His posture was terrible, just look up some videos.
You got a source boyo? I tried searching it up and didn't find anything..

MewingTillIDie said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Compare his mannerism before (@ 0:24):
[video=youtube]

and after:
[video=youtube]
You will see that in the before video he looks really awkward/high inhib in motion.

Happy Go Lucky said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Compare his mannerism before (@ 0:24):
[video=youtube]

and after:
[video=youtube]
You will see that in the before video he looks really awkward/high inhib in motion.
Definitely a late-bloomer and that's obvious from how he recalls his childhood in his interviews (where he states that he was fat and somewhat of a loner) however, you have to understand that he was nothing, essentially a nobody in his before video. At most, his L was high, but even that was not maxed out, and in the second video, he's completely LMS-maxed out. His confidence grew as he started LMS-maxing, in my opinion. Thanks for the source though. He definitely does not look like a normie in the first video, but he also does not appear to be completely awkward/aspie either.