Is beard legit for hiding shit chin?

I have disgusting chin but good jaw 
Im usually clean shaven or light stubble 
How long should I wait for it to hide my disgustin chin?

depepdsn ont he rate your beard is growing and the pattern its growing and the texture of the beard and your initial lower third

Type of shitchin? Vertical projection is much easier to fraud than horizontal. 

It basically comes down to whether people are willing to believe that there's a decent chin underneath. I have long ramuses and a wide mandible but lack chin height. By having my beard thicker and longer towards the middle and shorter (also less dense growth) at the sites I can fraud the chin height I need relativly well. 

If you have long face syndrome with a narrow mandible you wont fraud a good chin just by growing a beard.

i dont think your chin can be hidden with a beard mist
[hr]
you cant actually hide a weak chin when its accompanied by an intiialy short lower third

GeneticDeadEnd said:

It basically comes down to whether people are willing to believe that there's a decent chin underneath. I have long ramuses and a wide mandible but lack chin height. By having my beard thicker and longer towards the middle and shorter (also less dense growth) at the sites I can fraud the chin height I need relativly well. 

If you have long face syndrome with a narrow mandible you wont fraud a good chin just by growing a beard.
I have very wide face high fwhr but my chin is small but its not recessed but not projected either its in line with my lips

Therealdealbrah said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

I have very wide face high fwhr but my chin is small but its not recessed but not projected either its in line with my lips
So you too just lack horizonal projection then? 
Kinda like this:

[img=500x500]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/f...ck-Lachey-Reminded-Daily-98-Degrees.jpg[/img]

Basically you need to hide your chin while letting people know your jaw is there.

What I'm running is basically the goatee&moustache but with long stubble on the sides (or the extended goatee but with short/sparse sides). You need some weeks to grow it out, but basically you want to transitions from long stubble to goatee where your jawline becomes horizontal and create the illusion that the downward growth continues under your beard. Basically imagine the goatee & moustache guy to have a horizontal jawline behind the beard.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Therealdealbrah said:
So you too just lack horizonal projection then? 
Kinda like this:

[img=500x500]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/f...ck-Lachey-Reminded-Daily-98-Degrees.jpg[/img]

Basically you need to hide your chin while letting people know your jaw is there.

What I'm running is basically the goatee&moustache but with long stubble on the sides (or the extended goatee but with short/sparse sides). You need some weeks to grow it out, but basically you want to transitions from long stubble to goatee where your jawline becomes horizontal and create the illusion that the downward growth continues under your beard. Basically imagine the goatee & moustache guy to have a horizontal jawline behind the beard.
I have similar beard growth as mariano di vaio but my mustache is not as thick and I have the connectors 

But I rarely grow it cause with light stubble I lose my jaw definition and its to short to give vertical growth
But I think it will look good if I grew it more than 2 weeks

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Would never shave my beard, ever. I have a weak chin even at low BF but with a beard like Batemans it's hidden well

I have a shit tier maxilla and my lower jaw isn't forward enough either (camouflaged by a forward projecting chin).

I remember that I met a girl and banged her while I had a large beard. Literally she came to my place and just hopped on my dick. She was a Chinese 6. I banged her a few times with the beard and introduced her to meth and weed. Then one day I met her without the beard, and she seemed a lot less interested. She commented that I looked weird without the beard. I never banged her again after that. The beard helped a lot I think.