• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is anyone planning to get clavicle lengthening?

Coolio66

Leif Rogers can only do 1 inch at a time. 1 inch is a pretty noticeable difference but I would like atleast 1.5 to 2 inches. He also claims you can do it in multiple surgeries. So many women and trans people are getting shoulder width reduction with little problemsBut we aren’t seeing much about lengthening.

Eppley has only done it a few times. I believe Leif Rogers has done it more but he charges more. Eppley charges less and claims he can widen a shoulder by 2-2.5cm of actual bideltoid width on each side. Leif Rogers claims 1 inch of bideltoid in total

I need this surgery and jaw surgery. Who is planning to get it and was wondering if we could exchange information + research.

my biggest concern is what happens with the scapula. How much of our clavicle can we lengthen before it ends up fucking up the anatomy completely?

Mest

Regular
interesting, probably depends on rib cage size, but go on, lengthen ribs too bruh

DysMorphie

Banned
Shortening, my clavicles are 3+ sigma width/heigth (compared against men).

Ppl call me dysmorphic but lmao.

ace2020

Regular
Truecels
Leif Rogers can only do 1 inch at a time. 1 inch is a pretty noticeable difference but I would like atleast 1.5 to 2 inches. He also claims you can do it in multiple surgeries. So many women and trans people are getting shoulder width reduction with little problemsBut we aren’t seeing much about lengthening.

Eppley has only done it a few times. I believe Leif Rogers has done it more but he charges more. Eppley charges less and claims he can widen a shoulder by 2-2.5cm of actual bideltoid width on each side. Leif Rogers claims 1 inch of bideltoid in total

I need this surgery and jaw surgery. Who is planning to get it and was wondering if we could exchange information + research.

my biggest concern is what happens with the scapula. How much of our clavicle can we lengthen before it ends up fucking up the anatomy completely?
Leif Rodgers charges 51K USD for clavicle lengthening surgery. He says that you can get it done multiple times but then when you press him on it he says that it depends on your anatomy, whatever that means. I haven't seen any documented diary/journal of an individual who got this recovery so I don't know what the recovery process is like. We don't know how mobility, flexibility, function is affected. I am interested in getting this but it would have to be done twice for a considerable change. Not only does Leif charge a lot but I think the whole "you can do it multiple times" is just bait. He charges 400USD for a consultation so you might wanna do that and ask him in detail about what indicators he uses to determine if someone can do clavicle lengthening twice.

Mest

Regular
Leif Rodgers charges 51K USD for clavicle lengthening surgery. He says that you can get it done multiple times but then when you press him on it he says that it depends on your anatomy, whatever that means. I haven't seen any documented diary/journal of an individual who got this recovery so I don't know what the recovery process is like. We don't know how mobility, flexibility, function is affected. I am interested in getting this but it would have to be done twice for a considerable change. Not only does Leif charge a lot but I think the whole "you can do it multiple times" is just bait. He charges 400USD for a consultation so you might wanna do that and ask him in detail about what indicators he uses to determine if someone can do clavicle lengthening twice.
51 000 usd?!

ace2020

Regular
Truecels
51 000 usd?!
Yes. You should ask Eppley how much he charges, because he might be able to do it for less. However, Epoley says he wouldn't do a round 2.

ace2020

Regular
Truecels
Yes. You should ask Eppley how much he charges, because he might be able to do it for less. However, Epoley says he wouldn't do a round 2.
It's worth it to do it with Eppley if it's around 25k. I think that's a good deal and you could document it in good detail so that we know what recovery and everything looks like with this.

Coolio66

Eppley does it for half the price almost. I’ve seen 25-30k. Funny that I have gotten different info from them. Eppley has done it less though. I asked him maybe summer of 2020 and he said he only performed it on one patient so far. Personally I would pay it for a one inch total gain

Eppley claims that clavicle width is basically 1:1 to bideltoid width so basically a 2-2.5cm increase which he says he would do would increase each shoulder bideltoid by one inch. Leif Rogers says one expect a gain of one inch bideltoid per surgery so they say different stuff.

I want to schedule a consult with both.

ace2020

Regular
Truecels
Eppley does it for half the price almost. I’ve seen 25-30k. Funny that I have gotten different info from them. Eppley has done it less though. I asked him maybe summer of 2020 and he said he only performed it on one patient so far. Personally I would pay it for a one inch total gain

Eppley claims that clavicle width is basically 1:1 to bideltoid width so basically a 2-2.5cm increase which he says he would do would increase each shoulder bideltoid by one inch. Leif Rogers says one expect a gain of one inch bideltoid per surgery so they say different stuff.

It's a good idea to consult with both and hear their opinions. You can tell one of them that theres another surgeon who has this perspective so what do you think of that? I know what you mean about Leif saying 1 inch gain even though he technically extends each clavicle by 1 inch. He says it's because the shoulders roll back so the width gain is not the total amount lengthened. It also depends on if your clavicles are straight or v shaped. If they're v shaped like mine then think about it like Pythagorean theorem if he increases clavicles but they're angled then not all of that length is lateral width which is what we want. It's just being elongated at the angle.

ace2020

Regular
Truecels

I'd really appreciate it if you could please provide a detailed breakdown of the consultations from both surgeons. There are many good questions worth asking both of these surgeons regarding this procedure.

Coolio66

It's a good idea to consult with both and hear their opinions. You can tell one of them that theres another surgeon who has this perspective so what do you think of that? I know what you mean about Leif saying 1 inch gain even though he technically extends each clavicle by 1 inch. He says it's because the shoulders roll back so the width gain is not the total amount lengthened. It also depends on if your clavicles are straight or v shaped. If they're v shaped like mine then think about it like Pythagorean theorem if he increases clavicles but they're angled then not all of that length is lateral width which is what we want. It's just being elongated at the angle.
I’m not sure what my shape is. I just know that when I relax my shoulders slope down. Is that v shape? I know it’s possible with a build like that cause Rogers posted a before and after of that same shape.

I wonder if the inch is the limit like Rogers does before it messes up your anatomy. I know Eppley claims the scapula follows.

ace2020

Regular
Truecels
I’m not sure what my shape is. I just know that when I relax my shoulders slope down. Is that v shape? I know it’s possible with a build like that cause Rogers posted a before and after of that same shape.

I wonder if the inch is the limit like Rogers does before it messes up your anatomy. I know Eppley claims the scapula follows.
Yes that means they are v shaped. I have the same. Wish I had straight. Ofc it's possible to lengthen v shaped clavicles but we're interested in lateral width so even if you lengthen each side by 2.54cm (1inch) then not all of that will be in width cuz it's at an angle. Anyways the question about doing more than 1 inch or doing multiple surgeries and what exactly in terms of the anatomy limits more movement is something you should ask both surgerons. Also you should ask if one can exercise after the surgery including weight lifting

Mest

Regular
I heard is prohibited to have sex after dis surgery

DysMorphie

Banned

You are essentially increasing your biacromial width rather than bideltood, but they are measured along the same axis on the same width.

frenchy91

I will ascend again
Oldcels
1624537217317.png

wtf?

JackHanma

Joke
It’s part of my ideal “if I was rich” plan

Attachments

• 6EA813F3-5B57-4147-9D25-F7FB8D489D3F.png
    6EA813F3-5B57-4147-9D25-F7FB8D489D3F.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 14

No, I won’t be having this surgery. The recovery is too long, 8 weeks until you can move your shoulders normally. I don’t think I can handle.

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Let us know how your consultation(s) go OP. I'm thinking of getting this too, but focusing on facial surgeries and gymcelling to see my genetic limit for the next couple years right now.