Is anyone here vegetarian/vegan

6ft3Incel

Coper
yes.  why would you not be? It saves money.  Just lol @ throwing away money on cholesterol and saturated fat.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
6 said:
yes.  why would you not be? It saves money.  Just lol @ throwing away money on cholesterol and saturated fat.
Cause meat's delicious

Magnus

Lookism God
6 said:
Your brain requires cholesterol and saturated fat and plants are very low in that

Mona

Normie
I am a vegetarian. No eggs, No Fish either. Some idiots calls themselves vegetarian while eating eggs and fish. Also don't smoke anymore and haven't had alcohol in months now. Feel much much better.

Tried lamb a while back - didn't feel good and decided being vegetarian is right.

HighE

Coper
lifelong vegetarian checking in

its the reason why I´m here tbh

just FUCKING LOL  [size=small]@ everyone who is vegetarian/vegan for HEALTH reasons[/size]
:cage2: :goodfellas:
:tlol:

Anakind

King of Chads
HighE said:
lifelong vegetarian checking in

its the reason why I´m here tbh

just FUCKING LOL  [size=small]@ everyone who is vegetarian/vegan for HEALTH reasons[/size]
Legit. All the proponents of diet fads like vegetarianism, veganism and other scams still have to show the following: A population that flourished over several generations following their diet.

Anakind

King of Chads
Jask said:
The body can synthesize both. Also the highest food sources of sat fat are plant based.
Are you sure about that?

Anakind

King of Chads
Jask said:
Anakind said:
Are you sure about that?
Yeah, it's coconut products. 
Ah should have known. I use coconut oil every day. I even eat it with the spoon from time to time. Tastes great once you get used to the stuff.

Jask said:
Anakind said:
Ah should have known. I use coconut oil every day. I even eat it with the spoon from time to time. Tastes great once you get used to the stuff.
Hm yeah I tried that, kinda meh to me. You did just inspire me to try something:
Collagen hydrolysate
Either vanilla or some kind of fruit tea
Good amount of coconut oil

Boil tea or vanilla with water and sweetener, make sure to end up with very little water, add collagen hydrolysate, let it dissolve, add melted coconut oil, mix, freeze. 

I need to up fat intake because I just can't get in enough carbs to not be in a caloric deficit anymore, this ice cream better be good.
I tried to make it with brain instead of coconut oil a while ago, calf brain, tasted kinda gross tbh. Brain is really the only organ meat I just can't get used to so far.

This better be good.
Bovine brains taste nasty

IsaacLevinger

Subhuman
Magnus said:
6 said:
Your brain requires cholesterol and saturated fat and plants are very low in that
Your body produces enough cholesterol and saturated fat, added sources are bad for you especially if you want to not die.