Is anyone here legit suicidal especially for more than just because FA

Invisible

King of Chads
Being Forever Alone is just one of the reasons I want to die. I have so many reasons why I want to die.

* The best of my life has passed. It is almost certain that my life won't get better. Not that my past was great, except my early childhood.

* Workceldom. All i do is work. Its not part of my life, it is my life. There are no new experiences to be had. Just groundhoggish samey shitty work. Lack of freedom and autonomy. I have 0 control over my day. Why even life if its to pick some CEO's cotton.

* sub5 looks. Need i say more. Even on days i feel okay, one glance in the mirror and my day is ruined. Seeing a hot girl depresses me as i am locked out, not because of my personality or outlook but cuz of something I cant change.

* post traumatic stress from a situation in my youth. IM FUCKING BROKEN. Even if I were to become a millionaire now, I wouldnt love life, just not hate it so much. Id rather die than be MM 9/10 BILLIONAIRE, although, it (being a MM) would be a good second option.

Ive really come to the end of my tether. I wont even have kids so whats the diff between me dying now or in 3 or 4 decades time? 

I really want to die. Fucking srs. Wish dignitas allowed extreme depression as a reason to visit Brody Jenner. THERE IS NOTHING I REALLY ENJOY HERE. I HAVE NO TIES TO THIS PIECE IF SHIT ROCK OTHER THAN LITERAL GRAVITY.

I cant take it anymore. I was depressed before. The redpill really just confirmed my life being over. NOTHING can make me happy. MY BRAIN IS LIQUID SHIT. Unhealable. Every breath is unwanted suffering.

Fuck my life.

@"assburger"
[hr]
Inb4 looks are easier to change than personality. You cant go from eggman to brody jenner. You CAN go from shy to sligtly extroverted.

*Wasting my potential due to being FA/depressed for my entire adulthood. The problem is that no one can even remotely sympathize. Everyone is like "Fuark, Master's degree and ok job with working class parents" when it's actually more like "Fuark, Master's degree and ok job when I could have had a Ph.D. if I had been able to spend half the time and effort I was doing nothing except being depressed on education"

*Knowledge that I can never forget the past and will never know what young love feels like. Will never have a partner who shares "first times" with me unless I buy an Asian jailbait bride.

*Problems with my airways. Orthoraped too hard. Even if I don't have clinical OSA I'll never have good airways and will either have to finance my own bimax or wait and see how it gets worse and worse over the years. Will never have ideal sleep or regeneration either.

*Genetic payload. Even if I surgerymaxx to 7/10 I can't in good faith father a child. While some of my looks are due to orthorape I wouldn't have been a genetic 7 either so either I'm fathering a masc daugther or an incel son (at least genetically)

*Monetary burden. Even if I surgerymaxx to 7/10 I'll be penniless in my early 30s. Just lol. No money to fall back on so no chance for me to ever start a business or anything. Will forever wageslave.

*Effort for surgeries. This point often gets overlooked here. Chaining anesthesia, recovery etc (in your vacation days!) with more wageslaving for years till I can be human. Surgery and necessary travel is exhausting.

assburger

Gigachad
for sure, like i've mentioned before..
chronic pain, low t, trapped in an isolated neet lifestyle, nihilistic worldview, filled with bitterness and hatred, find nothing interesting/enjoyable anymore, youth wasted gamecelling, future outlook is very bleak..

it feels like talking about it is a futile waste of time and effort at this stage when death seems like the clear best option

i was simply not cut-out for this world and u were dealt a sub-par hand and live a miserable existence almost on the level of your slave ancestors.. we need to suicidemax tbh :crying:

smellysocks

Gigachad
If you're an ugly oldcel and haven't killed yourself yet, I would argue that you're not really redpilled. 

There's still something inside you that is going to make you keep chasing rotten, expired carrots in the post-prime dating and workcel world despite missing out forever on all of the prime nectars of life.

There's still something inside you thinking it might just get better or that you have a shot at creating anything more than a legacy of utter mediocrity on this earth.

There's still something inside you thinking that 1,000,000th next little dopamine squirt from fapping or eating a hamburger is revolutionary and will make you feel better

It's all just coping. If you can muster up the will to end it and override your primitive survival mechanisms, you have truly ascended

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I would be lying if I hadn't increased substantially my thoughts about suicide since finding this site and others similar. But tbh I could never do it.

It is truly depressing accepting that my life peaked when I was in middle school, I simply cannot replicate that level of happiness going forward. 

It's depressing to see older guys unhappy about work and married guys even more depressed. Divorce, aging, money issues, all the shit life throws at you. 

Reaching adulthood and realizing how overrated is a let down. Sex is overrated, having your own place is overrated, girls are souless and not even capable of loving you the way you love them is enough to push anyone over the edge.

At the end of the day we are all alone in this life, only simple pleasures give me any happiness. A good meal, few games of Warcraft, a laugh or two on these forums. 

Recently my family has taken notice about my extreme introversion and depressed state, they don't understand how I can be the way I am. At 26 years old all my childhood friends are either moved away or engaged/married and can't hang out anymore. 

I have lost interest in girls, in advancing my career, in earning money, etc. Basically I have no more motivation in life realizing there is no reason to accomplish anything cause the only thing that can actually give you happiness is unable to be purchased with money (8/10 face)

faggot

Slayer
I'm pretty sure I'll end up killing myself some day in a not so distant future seeing as I'm already past my prime and have been extremely depressed in the past. I have also spent lots of hours researching the most effective and painless suicide methods last year so I'm pretty well prepared already.

Every time I look in the mirror my day is absolutely ruined. Knowing that I'll never get to experience the true pleasures in life due to something I had no control over kills me on the inside and makes me very bitter. Being ugly and aspie is a death sentence.

twisty

Banned
I feel for u guys...real world,workcelling and people suck so hard..normalphags suck so hard..Sometime I think that rotting at basement watching tv shows and playing games and slaying pizza is much better than real world..Even 8 face is not cure from shit of our world believe me..too much red pill everywhere..

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
twisty said:
I feel for u guys...real world,workcelling and people suck so hard..normalphags suck so hard..Sometime I think that rotting at basement watching tv shows and playing games and slaying pizza is much better than real world..Even 8 face is not cure from shit of our world believe me..too much red pill everywhere..
I always lol'd when I heard the typical insult "You're probably posting out of your moms basement"

If I had a mom that let me live in her basement that'd be awesome tbh, it sounds great to me. I would NEETcel for all eternity.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
smellysocks said:
If you're an ugly oldcel and haven't killed yourself yet, I would argue that you're not really redpilled. 

There's still something inside you that is going to make you keep chasing rotten, expired carrots in the post-prime dating and workcel world despite missing out forever on all of the prime nectars of life.

There's still something inside you thinking it might just get better or that you have a shot at creating anything more than a legacy of utter mediocrity on this earth.

There's still something inside you thinking that 1,000,000th next little dopamine squirt from fapping or eating a hamburger is revolutionary and will make you feel better

It's all just coping. If you can muster up the will to end it and override your primitive survival mechanisms, you have truly ascended
So, when exactly are you going to commit a suicide?

twisty

Banned
Amnesia said:
twisty said:
I always lol'd when I heard the typical insult "You're probably posting out of your moms basement"

If I had a mom that let me live in her basement that'd be awesome tbh, it sounds great to me. I would NEETcel for all eternity.
Legit..its just normies phrase because u don't do what other sheeps do..

kibo

Chad
This site generally spreads negativity and should affect everyone here.
I dont think that even slayers on here are same as they were.
Am i pretty yet and other crew is sooner or later gonna feel like shit as well,despite slayerhood

FuckThis

Slayer
kibo said:
Am i pretty yet and other crew is sooner or later gonna feel like shit as well,despite slayerhood
Cope

Most of us were depressed and negative way before this site or any site in general.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
kibo said:

Yeah, no matter who you are after being exposed to the stuff on this site, especially stuff like the Tinder experiments, will change you forever. You can never look at people the same.

assburger

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
kibo said:
Cope

Most of us were depressed and negative way before this site or any site in general.
u can't argue that it doesn't exacerbate a lot of our mental declines/depression tho

Browcel

Chad
assburger said:
i was simply not cut-out for this world and u were dealt a sub-par hand and live a miserable existence almost on the level of your slave ancestors.. we need to suicidemax tbh

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

FuckThis

Slayer
assburger said:
FuckThis said:
Cope

u can't argue that it doesn't exacerbate a lot of our mental declines/depression tho
You are just seeing the reality. 
Tinder experiment are a good example. We grew ul barely getting any interest from females. We were under impression that girls were shy,rarely initiate,and that it is always a struggle getting a girl. 

All totally false presumptions. Girls indeed do want some males and will never make them shit tests or make any problem.

That alone means that sub par men are not needed. 

Females want that Chad and not me. Chad can say hello to her and it will be over for me. That why the only logical conclusion is to drop out from the race. 

Investing 100 times effort in gettjng 0.1 results is just waste of time

Ofc logical conclusion of all thay is just to kill yourself as we are argubly in our prime and nothing awaits us then sickness and hardcore loneylness and suffering. Plus wageslaving as an added bonus

FuckThis said:
assburger said:
You are just seeing the reality. 
Tinder experiment are a good example. We grew ul barely getting any interest from females. We were under impression that girls were shy,rarely initiate,and that it is always a struggle getting a girl. 

All totally false presumptions. Girls indeed do want some males and will never make them shit tests or make any problem.

That alone means that sub par men are not needed. 

Females want that Chad and not me. Chad can say hello to her and it will be over for me. That why the only logical conclusion is to drop out from the race. 

Investing 100 times effort in gettjng 0.1 results is just waste of time

Ofc logical conclusion of all thay is just to kill yourself as we are argubly in our prime and nothing awaits us then sickness and hardcore loneylness and suffering. Plus wageslaving as an added bonus
Just get back on E, sweetie  :giggle:

MewingAllDay

Normie
no, im opposite of suicidal, i want to to see NTs die. they piss me off immensely, even when they invite me out and we hang out and they are good towards me, we high five and chat, we are super-duper, i want to beat them up and spit on them. i hate them, romantic NT couples, NT idiots who are shocked because i didnt go out of my room for 5 days, idiots who watch football and cheer (like who gives a shit really, its not like you will get something), i want to fucking beat them with a shovel and take a shit on their faces.