• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is anyone here incel for reasons other than looks?

B

Blakz

I'm not going to post pics on this site but I am objectively a solid 7/10 or so. White, 6'3" (slightly skinnyfat/out of shape but naturally broad shoulders, decent neck, big bones) and blue eyes, nice complexion, thick dark brown max nw0.5 hair, above average dick, solid facial bones, good proportions & harmony, great eye area, etc. Also directly asked out (some had their friends come up to me) by 7 different girls (mostly 5/10's and like 2 6.5/10's) when I was in high school, made up excuses and politely rejected all of them. Random people trying to start conversations with me quite often when I go out, not unusual to catch girls smiling or staring at me, employees in the service industry noticeably treating me better than other customers, etc you get the idea. And I know reddit is full of delusional bluepillers but when I have posted on amiugly and rateme before I got lots of praise and 9/10+ ratings so I figure a more realistic rating is like 3-4 points less.

My main downfall is that I have a moderate to severe stutter and I am also somewhat low IQ, probably autistic (or at least I come off like it sometimes) and a lazy NEET. My stutter is the shittiest thing though. Although I'm not anxious and low inhib like I used to be, it has definitely fucked up my mental health over the years. I might be able to say a sentence or two fluently but eventually I will go on a blocking spree and struggle to spit out words and start twitching my face and shit. Sometimes I can't even say my name without blocking on it for 5 seconds. I've never gotten made fun of by anyone when my stutter has come out but most times it's obvious their perception of me changes. They'll look at least a little uncomfortable and probably think I am nervous/beta or retarded. Only some have seemed visibly not bothered by it. The only types of reactions (but still negative) I've gotten that made me feel human is like when I stuttered really bad in front of a really hot hairstylist last month and I apologized and said I stutter and she just laughed and smiled at me and told me not to worry about it. I don't feel like I deserve a GF and I don't even try at anything in life.

Sorry, kinda fucking long but I've never really vented before. Is anyone in a similar boat?

Franktank

Regular
Stopped reading at objectively a 7/10.
No pics no care
Sorry

I thought i was a 5 before. Im not a 5 im a 3

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Why is everyone who claims to be 7+ have dark hair and blue eyes

B

Blakz

Franktank said:
Stopped reading at objectively a 7/10.
No pics no care
Sorry

I thought i was a 5 before. Im not a 5 im a 3

I'm not bullshitting you and I have a pretty good idea about aesthetics and am good at rating people. I know most people, especially average and ugly people overrate and think highly of themselves but I have no doubt I am at least a 7/10, maybe even a bit higher to some people.

purps drank

Rotter
I'm illiterate and low IQ as well OP, don't let these guys bully you, they don't know the pain.

B

Blakz

gottaplay said:
just lol @ you being 7, you stuttering skinny fat incel.

good face and good body is required to get pass 5.
7 is extremely good looking

you are 3 at most and thats me being generous you mumbling freak

As far as looks goes, it's FACE, HAIR, HEIGHT, COMPLEXION, and NATURAL FRAME without being super skinny or fat. I was actually being a little humble when I called myself skinnyfat. I just mean that I'm not shredded with a six pack or anything. I still have a flat stomach and decently big arms and shoulders, etc without ever touching a weight in my life.

I'm not a forward head posturing lanklet with man boobs and 6 inch wrists if that's what you're thinking.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Yes, its not just my looks, but its a big reason my opportunities for any sex or chances of developing relationships have been so few. I struggle to show my "personality" and open up and I rarely talk to women or anyone else much. My confidence is rock bottom too.

B

Blakz

gottaplay said:
Blakz said:
As far as looks goes, it's FACE, HAIR, HEIGHT, COMPLEXION, and NATURAL FRAME without being super skinny or fat. I was actually being a little humble when I called myself skinnyfat. I just mean that I'm not shredded with a six pack or anything. I still have a flat stomach and decently big arms and shoulders, etc without ever touching a weight in my life.

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-OPE

Stop being such a bitch just because I am good looking and you're most likely ugly. We should be treating each other like brothers. We are both subhuman and disabled but just in different ways.