is anyone else resentful of their parents?

Harry Rotter

Coper
My dad is a sperg and I will never forgive him for the psychological and emotional damage he has caused me and my family.Spergs do not deserve affection or compassion because they look at people like objects. A sperg objectifies people just like a person with narcissism,sociopathy,or borderline does. Do you spergs really think you can ask for love when you can't even feel it?

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Very much so. And I agree with the objectification part. Distinct lack of empathy is something I'm familiar with.

I will never forgive them for sending me to an all boys catholic high school. That nailed any chance of normal social development for me, given my already shitty social skills.

marty

Slayer
No but I am resentful towards the fat lady that lives above me.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
My dad is a sperg and I will never forgive him for the psychological and emotional damage he has caused me and my family.Spergs do not deserve affection or compassion because they look at people like objects. A sperg objectifies people just like a person with narcissism,sociopathy,or borderline does. Do you spergs really think you can ask for love when you can't even feel it?
Same. But not for being indian. More for not being conventionally attractive indian, and also for putting too much pressure on me to excel in study and work and shaming me for sexual desires and cockblocking me from hanging out with women.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I resent them for continuously lying to me about how important it was to remain a virgin and how meaningful sex is with the "right" person once you're matured. Also, for deluding me into thinking 18-20 was a normal reasonable age to lose it. I still had sex in my teens but this delayed my pursuit of girls in a sexual manner, and I just thought in a LTR cuck mindset. So now that's embedded in myself, and who knows if it's for life. I just want to get out of my comfort zone and fuck LTR's. I have a bunch of friends who were sexually approaching girls when they were 13-14 and now @ 19-20 have no problem getting girls for STR's.. and not only that, they feel good about it and don't get attached easily

Harry Rotter

Coper
UglyNormalFag said:
I resent them for continuously lying to me about how important it was to remain a virgin and how meaningful sex is with the "right" person once you're matured. Also, for deluding me into thinking 18-20 was a normal reasonable age to lose it. I still had sex in my teens but this delayed my pursuit of girls in a sexual manner, and I just thought in a LTR cuck mindset. So now that's embedded in myself, and who knows if it's for life. I just want to get out of my comfort zone and fuck LTR's. I have a bunch of friends who were sexually approaching girls when they were 13-14 and now @ 19-20 have no problem getting girls for STR's.. and not only that, they feel good about it and don't get attached easily
whats STRS

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Harry Rotter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
whats STRS
Short term relationships