Is anyone else here lonely and infront of the computer for 10 hours a day?

asianchad

Coper
How old are you and why don't you have anything else going on in your life?

D.R.

Banned
Yes but I still live with my parents, so I'm in contact with family members or their friends once in a while, but I don't have any social circle of my own or anything like I said before.

y6y5y6

Gigachad
Yup, even when I went to college, now that I dropped it, I stay on the PC for about 14 hours

But I'm not lonely if I have my internet friends :smile:

Hard to feel lonely with the constant sensory feed known as the Internet. When my Internet goes down now and then, reality hits a little.

Oodar

Banned
Probably 12 hours of TV/day and 1 hour of internet since my computer stopped working and I developed insomnia.

Used to be 12 hours of internet/day and maybe an hour of TV back when I could sleep. I don't have any money or a job.

Invisible

King of Chads
No, I go to work. Everywhere I go, there are people. Work, during the commute, home. I'm never alone. My desk at work is just broad enough so I dont nudge elbows witj my coworkers to the left and right. Even when i masturbate, Im not more than 12 feet away from some person or other. I wish I had more space and free time.

Baldcel

Chad
Anyone that is able to spend more than 2 hours using their PC or phone, should get a job.

When I was working I didn't even know what is going on on internet, I legit had 30 minutes of free time per day.

Get a job boyo.

Oodar

Banned
Baldcel said:
Anyone that is able to spend more than 2 hours using their PC or phone, should get a job.

When I was working I didn't even know what is going on on internet, I legit had 30 minutes of free time per day.

Get a job boyo.
I can't find a job for the life of me. Nobody will hire me.

I'm pretty much ready to end it.

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
2 hrs on my phone during my commute
8hrs at work
5-6 hours at home

:)

slutpride

Incel
Oodar said:
Baldcel said:

Get a job boyo.

why would you want a job

Baldcel

Chad
Oodar said:
Baldcel said:

Get a job boyo.

Now that's a lie. You just don't wanna work blue collar jobs, there is always a job for everyone. Every homeless person can get a physical blue collar job. They just don't wanna do it becauae they are lazy pieces of shit that will rather rot like insects than work.

slutpride said:
Oodar said:

why would you want a job
So you don't live with your parents with 0$ in your account you stupid fuck?