• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

is a ps4 really worth getting?

Chadcel

Banned
wait for ps4 neo for 4k gaming, or xbox one scorpio.

and yes its a massive improvement. im running gtx 670 game so im waiting for ps4 neo, ps4 original would be a downgrade and im sick of pc gaming too expensive

Danny the chav

Champion
Chadcel said:

and yes itmassive improvement. im running gtx 670 game so im waiting for ps4 neo, ps4 original would be a downgrade and im sick of pc gaming too expensive

Yeah, good call, I heard of that ps4.5 neo. I might just get that. But I dont know the release date if you know tell me

Biffboff

Machine
No its shit tbh and the games are boring. Xbox and PC is better.

Chadcel

Banned
Danny the chav said:
Chadcel said:

and yes itmassive improvement. im running gtx 670 game so im waiting for ps4 neo, ps4 original would be a downgrade and im sick of pc gaming too expensive

Yeah, good call, I heard of that ps4.5 neo. I might just get that. But I dont know the release date if you know tell me

i think somewhere in november. dunno read somewhere cant remember. xbox scorpio is at least mid next year so dont bother waiting for it.

Biffboff said:

cope. ps4 is for gamers, xbox is full of shit nobody ever uses. and kinect is always on spying on u even when ur making out with ur gf.

coldfish

Regular
Biffboff said:

it currently have the best exclusives. im on a decent pc but the last E3 got me jelly as fuck. brb Horizon, Nioh, new GOW, Detroit, Days Gone ...etc. makes me wanna buy a PS 4.5 and name it Rotstation. the Scorpio 's hardware sounds good though

Danny the chav

Champion
coldfish said:
Biffboff said:

it currently have the best exclusives. im on a decent pc but the last E3 got me jelly as fuck. brb Horizon, Nioh, new GOW, Detroit, Days Gone ...etc. makes me wanna buy a PS 4.5 and name it Rotstation. the Scorpio 's hardware sounds good though

Do u know the exact release date of ps4.5, im desperate to get one asap and chadcel wasn't exactly sure. news of it online varys alot, some say september, others say december

Chadcel

Banned
coldfish said:
Biffboff said:

yea they said scorpio has 6 tflops gpu and ps4 neo only 4.87 tflops (said its a underclocked rx 480). but i wouldnt wait more than a year for another console, its not worth it. or just get both.

Danny the chav said:
coldfish said:

Do u know the exact release date of ps4.5, im desperate to get one asap and chadcel wasn't exactly sure. news of it online varys alot, some say september, others say december

just get a pc if u want. if u play @ 1080p rx480 or gtx 970 (both equivalents) are more than enough, or gtx 1060 (yet to come out). dont wait for these things, its not worth it.

Danny the chav

Champion
Chadcel said:
coldfish said:

yea they said scorpio has 6 tflops gpu and ps4 neo only 4.87 tflops (said its a underclocked rx 480). but i wouldnt wait more than a year for another console, its not worth it. or just get both.

Danny the chav said:

just get a pc if u want. if u play @ 1080p rx480 or gtx 970 (both equivalents) are more than enough, or gtx 1060 (yet to come out). dont wait for these things, its not worth it.

Fuck, pc, i need a ps4, lol, better controller

coldfish

Regular
Danny the chav said:
coldfish said:

no idea. i think they planned it for christmas but then Microsoft spooked them with the Scorpio reveal and now they're trying to get it out asap to gain market share early. either way , it doesnt matter. i still have a pile of pirated games that still havent got to yet

Happy Rotter said:
Video games are cope only
yeah ,no deny. but its cheaper than women, sex dolls and surgery. what's a poor incel supposed to do ?

Biffboff

Machine
coldfish said:
Biffboff said:

I'm bored of mine, it's got a nearly new 1tb solid state hybrid drive in as well. Any UKcels want it? 

Danny the chav

Champion
Biffboff said:
coldfish said:

I'm bored of mine, it's got a nearly new 1tb solid state hybrid drive in as well. Any UKcels want it? 

Ill give you 200 australian dollars for it :turban:

RememberMew

Regular
If you already have a PS3 then you better have played TLOU.

Bloodborne for PS4 is the best game of all time IMO.

Biffboff

Machine
Danny the chav said:
Biffboff said:

200 would just be for shipping, but you can have it for 524 AUD because you're a Lookism mate.  :stomper:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Honestly who can be bothered with Video games. Even when days I'm literally shut in due toretarded information age I find no time for it ins searching up something or indulging in some sort of interesting weeb work (sr)

Maybe I'm just over it. I'm glad thobugh but I think gamings good because it wastes my time. Thinking too much is bad

Danny the chav

Champion
DatzNotMe said:
Honestly who can be bothered with Video games. Even when days I'm literally shut in due toretarded information age I find no time for it ins searching up something or indulging in some sort of interesting weeb work (sr)

Maybe I'm just over it. I'm glad thobugh but I think gamings good because it wastes my time. Thinking too much is bad

Dude, im a basement dwelling hobo, gotta do something in the long 24 hour day

Biffboff said:
Danny the chav said:

200 would just be for shipping, but you can have it for 524 AUD because you're a Lookism mate.  :stomper:

Ill think about it :turban:

RememberMew said:
If you already have a PS3 then you better have played TLOU.

Bloodborne for PS4 is the best game of all time IMO.

Good call, tlou is getting 10 out of 10 ratings, might buy it