Is a NW1 hairline mandatory to be a true slayer?

dh123

Incel
Whenever there are fads circulating the internet about a particularly attractive male, one feature they always have in common is a NW1 hairline with zero recession. This is also true of most male models.

Can one be a true slayer whilst having an NW2 hairline? Obviously any further is death but it's perfectly possible to have an NW2 and have nobody able to detect it.

Thick NW2 is the most you can have

Above that you can't really be considered a slayer, except in rare cases.

Chad

Incel
Only thing mandatory to be a slayer is slaying. Everything else cope.

With hat on girls check me out sometimes. With hat off and HORRENDOUS hair it's game over. I have been told that I have "ugly hair" by a little girl wtf.

StraxcityIsGod said:
With hat on girls check me out sometimes. With hat off and HORRENDOUS hair it's game over. I have been told that I have "ugly hair" by a little girl wtf.
No wonder, you are basically running a NW4 combover game  :lol:

lookz

Chad
dh123 said:
Whenever there are fads circulating the internet about a particularly attractive male, one feature they always have in common is a NW1 hairline with zero recession. This is also true of most male models.

Can one be a true slayer whilst having an NW2 hairline? Obviously any further is death but it's perfectly possible to have an NW2 and have nobody able to detect it.