• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is 5'9'' one of the most rage-inducing height ever?

Srsly, I am only slightly taller than most desirable females, and some really hot ones are actually a few inches taller than me.
Just LOL at being sub 6'1'' barefoot in 2016.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
legit

minimum height to feel like a man is 5'10.5

Still wearing them lifts tho? I got some shoes from a similar page with decent space inside and put 1.5inch lifts. In total I get extra 2.8-3inches 6'1.5-6'2 with them. Feels good man :blush:

ethniccoper said:
Still wearing them lifts tho? I got some shoes from a similar page with decent space inside and put 1.5inch lifts. In total I get extra 2.8-3inches 6'1.5-6'2 with them. Feel good man :blush:

Most of the time.

Pulverize

Regular

kids

Joke
Legit, so close yet so far

I'd rather be 5'2 then 5'9 srs

kids

Joke
@"modified" 

Bro you have autism or something? 

:what:

modified

hairloss expert
kids said:
@"modified" 

Bro you have autism or something? 

HURRR I'D RATHER BE SO SHORT AS TO BE VIRTUALLY MIDGET TIER RATHER THAN AVERAGE HEIGHT!!!

modified

hairloss expert
kids said:
modified said:
HURRR I'D RATHER BE SO SHORT AS TO BE VIRTUALLY MIDGET TIER RATHER THAN AVERAGE HEIGHT!!!

Dude... I was being sarcastic 

Like :jag:

I can't count how many times I've actually seen people say shit like that though.

ie.

"I'd rather be 1/10 than 5/10" or "I'd rather be short than average height" usually "because then I won't even stand a chance and I won't have to be tortured by knowing how close I am to making it".

It's shit tier reasoning.

Sorry for mistaking you for one of those retards. I find that type of "logic" mindnumbing.

Hang out here a while and you'll find plenty of people who actually believe what you said.

kids

Joke
modified said:
kids said:
Dude... I was being sarcastic 

Like :jag:

I can't count how many times I've actually seen people say shit like that though.

ie.

"I'd rather be 1/10 than 5/10" or "I'd rather be short than average height" usually "because then I won't even stand a chance and I won't have to be tortured by knowing how close I am to making it".

It's shit tier reasoning.

Sorry for mistaking you for one of those retards. I find that type of "logic" mindnumbing.

Hang out here a while and you'll find plenty of people who actually believe what you said.

yea lots of crazy people here

asiancel

Champion
nah, it's 5'11. so close to the coveted 6. would feel amazing to never be mistaken for under 6 feet when wearing shoes,

SpoiledMaleModel said:
Srsly, I am only slightly taller than most desirable females, and some really hot ones are actually a few inches taller than me.
Just LOL at being sub 6'1'' barefoot in 2016.

I am starting to think the average height amongst young males is at least 5.10.5'', there is no fucking way 5'9'' is the average if we simply took out old men, ethnics and people over the age of 30 from the height equation.