Is 22 over the hill?

Peak Aesthetics

Subhuman
In terms of aesthetics? I'm going to be 22 soon and am afraid that prime 17-18 year old college freshmen will start seeing me as a creepy old man. What age does that happen at?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Im 25 and 16 year old girls flirt mercilessly with me. My younger brothers girl friends (he is 17) often tell him about how hot his brother is. No problem.

Tyrone the Nigger said:
If you are good looking, you can slay 18 year olds until 30 or so
:jordan:

That is a typical response evilvalle might come out, except he'd say 35.

What if he's not good looking?

Joncoping

Normie
ForeverCucked said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

Then he would be sexless no matter his age, and this argument would be void

ForeverCucked said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

Then he won't slay shit EVER, no matter the age

Vertu

Incel
There are 0 rules or requirements when it comes to hooking up in this day and age.

No age requirements. No looks requirements. Nothing. Anything goes.

Detectives arrested Michael Eldore Auclair, 22, of Port Charlotte, on two sex charges with a 15 year old girl, according to a news release from the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.

Auclair and the teen reportedly met in a theater at a mall where they both engaged in sexual activity in the theater's top row of seats, according to the report.

A 23-year-old Pueblo man has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 14-year-old girl, police said Sunday.

Witnesses told Pueblo police that they saw Jared Eppens having sex with the girl in the bushes near the ValuStay Inn on North Hudson Avenue at about 12:45 a.m. Saturday, KRDO-TV reported.

The girl told police that she knew how old Eppens was and wanted to have sex with him, the station reported.

Officers said when they arrived, Eppens ran off on foot and was arrested near 18th Street and Erie Avenue, KRDO-TV reported.

SPARTANBURG, SC -- A 25-year-old man from Honoraville, Alabama, was arrested after being caught in his truck in Woodruff with a 14-year-old girl he met on the Internet, the Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports.

Woodruff police told the Herald-Journal that officers approached Randall Patrick Duffell's truck Saturday night at a park and witnessed the girl frantically trying to put her pants on. Duffell was arrested Tuesday after Alabama authorities seized his computer.

A 21-year-old middle school aide volunteer in La Verne was arrested on suspicion of having sex with a minor Wednesday.

Anthony Michael Valdez, of Ontario, was booked into the La Verne Police Department and is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. He faces charges of a lewd act with a child under the age of 14. Valdez was a volunteer aide at Ramona Middle School.

Authorities say the 14-year-old victim began having sex with Valdez when she was 13 and he was 20.

A teacher in Diamond Bar has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl.

Steven Andrews, 41, was a teacher at Lorbeer Middle School. Investigators said Andrews had a sexual relationship with the girl when she was a student there.

The relationship allegedly went on for six months before an assistant principal found out.

Authorities believe there may be more victims and are asking them to come forward.

http://************/images/spacer.gif[img=640x432]http://m.baynews9.com/content/news/...cleBody/image.img.jpg/1362110835439.jpg[/img]

An Inverness man was arrested Thursday for allegedly having sex with a minor for years.

Deputies said Paul Detwiler, 49, had sex with a 14-year-old girl for six years and even bought her the morning after pill to make sure she didn't get pregnant.

He’s also accused of watching the girl and a 14-year-old boy have sex.

Browcel

Chad
22 is still young imo. Looks > age ( if within a reasonable range).

Vertu said:
There are 0 rules or requirements when it comes to hooking up in this day and age.

No age requirements. No looks requirements. Nothing. Anything goes.

Detectives arrested Michael Eldore Auclair, 22, of Port Charlotte, on two sex charges with a 15 year old girl, according to a news release from the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.

Auclair and the teen reportedly met in a theater at a mall where they both engaged in sexual activity in the theater's top row of seats, according to the report.

A 23-year-old Pueblo man has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 14-year-old girl, police said Sunday.

Witnesses told Pueblo police that they saw Jared Eppens having sex with the girl in the bushes near the ValuStay Inn on North Hudson Avenue at about 12:45 a.m. Saturday, KRDO-TV reported.

The girl told police that she knew how old Eppens was and wanted to have sex with him, the station reported.

Officers said when they arrived, Eppens ran off on foot and was arrested near 18th Street and Erie Avenue, KRDO-TV reported.

SPARTANBURG, SC -- A 25-year-old man from Honoraville, Alabama, was arrested after being caught in his truck in Woodruff with a 14-year-old girl he met on the Internet, the Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports.

Woodruff police told the Herald-Journal that officers approached Randall Patrick Duffell's truck Saturday night at a park and witnessed the girl frantically trying to put her pants on. Duffell was arrested Tuesday after Alabama authorities seized his computer.

A 21-year-old middle school aide volunteer in La Verne was arrested on suspicion of having sex with a minor Wednesday.

Anthony Michael Valdez, of Ontario, was booked into the La Verne Police Department and is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. He faces charges of a lewd act with a child under the age of 14. Valdez was a volunteer aide at Ramona Middle School.

Authorities say the 14-year-old victim began having sex with Valdez when she was 13 and he was 20.

A teacher in Diamond Bar has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl.

Steven Andrews, 41, was a teacher at Lorbeer Middle School. Investigators said Andrews had a sexual relationship with the girl when she was a student there.

The relationship allegedly went on for six months before an assistant principal found out.

Authorities believe there may be more victims and are asking them to come forward.

[img=640x432]http://m.baynews9.com/content/news/...cleBody/image.img.jpg/1362110835439.jpg[/img]

An Inverness man was arrested Thursday for allegedly having sex with a minor for years.

Deputies said Paul Detwiler, 49, had sex with a 14-year-old girl for six years and even bought her the morning after pill to make sure she didn't get pregnant.

He’s also accused of watching the girl and a 14-year-old boy have sex.
:clap:

Another spot on vertu post when will you morons listen?

Peak Aesthetics

Subhuman
RodgerRabbit said:
It's not about how old you are, it's about how old you look. Ultimately as long as you're slaying it's all good, regardless of age. Youth is really important though. Even Brad Pitt would get weird looks if he entered a college campus without the halo of his fame. 

But outside of slaying, if you mean just life without a trust fund in general, then the age you start workcelling is pretty much when life ends.
[hr]
Fuck I hope it's not really downhill after 20. It seems to weird to me that our bodies peak with athletic and cognitive ability at around age 24, yet I can't yelp but notice that the average 20 year old looks better than the average 24 year old. I'd think the two would be correlated. I hope I don't decline too much by the time I'm 22 in a few months.

I seriously already noticed myself age in the past 3 months this summer and I do everything I can to stay looking 20 like wearing sunscreen and using vitamin C serum. I'm getting what looks like the start of jowls (only in certain light) that wasn't there at 20, and my left nasolabial fold is getting deeper every week. Aging is fucked. 19 was probably the last age that I had a completely unlined collagen filled face.