zyzz007

Lookism God
- This website and Slutehate are the most sane and real places on earth.
- While everyone else distracts themselves with work, clubbing, sports, women, sex, religion.
- Here we are discussing the TRUTH about life. How the world really operates, how
 bad men really have it, how terrible humans, jobs and women really are.

- Our good hearts cannot handle the madness of society and the savages in it. 
- We are soul crushed and hurt from the pain of living in a morally bankrupt and cruel world. 
- We see that the inevitable is death and life is pain and women are cruel when ur a nobody/ugly.
- Normies ignore the harsh truths to live in an insulated bubble.

redapple

Subhuman
plenty of normies are actually quite depressed but in denial abou it.. so i would say we do not have it THAT bad....

but i feel a little bit weird on this site.

Also being AWARE of how looks imfuences your life hepls you to adjust your attitude and expectations of life and might actually get you better results both with women and with social life/ jobs because having low expectations you are more relaxed and you will be able to talk more free and concentrate on important things or other nonimportant things...

before i raelized how important looks are i feel like i was more stresses out when tralking to women, i felt like i did not understand why i am rejected... now i know that lots of women reject me for how i look and that is life...

I was also being in denial because even though when i was young i was more redpilled, because i was incel i stumbled upon pua materials.. and started to believe shit like looks dont matter... i realize now how untrue this is, because EVEN FOR ME looks are very important when it comes to women. However, unlike women i do not care how male or female friends look like. But when it comes to sexual atrtaction for me looks are very important. and for women on the same level , maybe more important. i just understood this and now i somehow feel better.

However i do not think i will spent too much time on this site because spendig too much time here can be bad i think. it was fun first months and now when i finaly made an account and talked here.

Also in a werid way i now think that other things are important also.

It was like I was stuck on looks... i wanted to believe they do not matter I was lying to myself and i could not concentrate on other things like being more sociable and more socially aware.. i feel that i somehow overcome this blockage of not accepting importance of looks

Darkman

Normie
This site is overly hyperbolic and full of shitposting morons with zero life experience.

Brostorm

Normie
If everyone was redpilled it would be chaos. It's good that we are the minority.

zyzz007

Lookism God
redapple said:
plenty of normies are actually quite depressed but in denial abou it.. so i would say we do not have it THAT bad....

but i feel a little bit weird on this site.

Also being AWARE of how looks imfuences your life hepls you to adjust your attitude and expectations of life and might actually get you better results both with women and with social life/ jobs because having low expectations you are more relaxed and you will be able to talk more free and concentrate on important things or other nonimportant things...

before i raelized how important looks are i feel like i was more stresses out when tralking to women, i felt like i did not understand why i am rejected... now i know that lots of women reject me for how i look and that is life...

I was also being in denial because even though when i was young i was more redpilled, because i was incel i stumbled upon pua materials.. and started to believe shit like looks dont matter... i realize now how untrue this is, because EVEN FOR ME looks are very important when it comes to women. However, unlike women i do not care how male or female friends look like. But when it comes to sexual atrtaction for me looks are very important. and for women on the same level , maybe more important. i just understood this and now i somehow feel better.

However i do not think i will spent too much time on this site because spendig too much time here can be bad i think. it was fun first months and now when i finaly made an account and talked here.

Also in a werid way i now think that other things are important also.

It was like I was stuck on looks... i wanted to believe they do not matter I was lying to myself and i could not concentrate on other things like being more sociable and more socially aware.. i feel that i somehow overcome this blockage of not accepting importance of looks
(1) LOOKS (Face, height, body, dress)
(2) Cool, calm, tough exterior, loud confident talk.
(3) Social Status
(4) Money 
I believe that is the order of importance.
[hr]
assburger said:
Maybe u shud head over to jezebel and xojane or RSD then??  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

redapple

Subhuman
Yeah.. it is really hard to be calm and cool when you are virgin like me.

I feel that if i would have had some experience i would have been more calm and cool. I knew that if i would die i would have experienced this important aspect of life.

I believe having no experience puts you in a lot of stress because you are more scared of dying, knowing you did not experience love and sex. And this makes you always stressed. I think it is worse for guys who have not kissed.

Usually the most cool guys are those who are wanted by girls. Also besides having experienced sex you are also much more relaxed because you know that if you wanted now sex or a relationship or even a make out you can get it.
If you are incel you are also stressed by this because you know you want those things and you know that YOU CANNOT GET THEM. And this puts your brain in the always ON position always looking for mates, always adjust your behavior to please girls around you etc etc.  I was like this. Around girls i was always smiling but it was a fake smile. Because i was not cool and calm but it did not depend on me. My brain was doing what he thought to get me laid. It was putting me in a state of constant seeking for women and constantly trying to put fake smile to attract the constantly trying to say what you things they would love to hear.etc
i am tired now so i may not sound very clear in my ideas.

These are my theories, i don't remember reading them somewhere. Maybe someone will find them interesting and true.

zyzz007

Lookism God
redapple said:
Yeah.. it is really hard to be calm and cool when you are virgin like me.

I feel that if i would have had some experience i would have been more calm and cool. I knew that if i would die i would have experienced this important aspect of life.

I believe having no experience puts you in a lot of stress because you are more scared of dying, knowing you did not experience love and sex. And this makes you always stressed. I think it is worse for guys who have not kissed.

Usually the most cool guys are those who are wanted by girls. Also besides having experienced sex you are also much more relaxed because you know that if you wanted now sex or a relationship or even a make out you can get it.
If you are incel you are also stressed by this because you know you want those things and you know that YOU CANNOT GET THEM. And this puts your brain in the always ON position always looking for mates, always adjust your behavior to please girls around you etc etc.
  I was like this. Around girls i was always smiling but it was a fake smile. Because i was not cool and calm but it did not depend on me. My brain was doing what he thought to get me laid. It was putting me in a state of constant seeking for women and constantly trying to put fake smile to attract the constantly trying to say what you things they would love to hear.etc
i am tired now so i may not sound very clear in my ideas.

These are my theories, i don't remember reading them somewhere. Maybe someone will find them interesting and true.
I agree with this.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Sekrets said:
life is suffering
Basically this.

Watch any wildlife documentary and most living things suffer. Literally every other living thing out there wants you dead and wants to better you. That is life and evolution right there.

// Infolinks