LostTuna

Gigachad
ANYTHING is possible if you're high IQ. NT isn't even completely necessary as long as u are not a dribbling autist.

i wish i was smarter

Harry Rotter

Coper
LostTuna said:
ANYTHING is possible if you're high IQ. NT isn't even completely necessary as long as u are not a dribbling autist.

i wish i was smarter
man lands on moon

women like handsome men

the sky is blue

Muslims are all friendly  :lol:

LostTuna

Gigachad
Harry Rotter said:
LostTuna said:

i wish i was smarter
man lands on moon

women like handsome men

the sky is blue

Muslims are all friendly  :lol:
:S

Lanza Clause

Subhuman
Having a high IQ is good for the planet but not for one-self. As an individual grows more intelligent, his ability do make objective choices and move through life increases drastically. However, a variety of forces have evolved to persecute intelligence. These "complexes" starve rationalists of fundamental resources like sex, money, dignity, and the ability to influence global events. As a result, there is neither a drastic correlation in income nor in quality of life when it comes to the Intelligence Quotient System.

Think Ted Kaczynski: alone, angry, and starved of basic human needs

Harry Rotter

Coper
Lanza Clause said:
Having a high IQ is good for the planet but not for one-self. As an individual grows more intelligent, his ability do make objective choices and move through life increases drastically. However, a variety of forces have evolved to persecute intelligence. These "complexes" starve rationalists of fundamental resources like sex, money, dignity, and the ability to influence global events. As a result, there is neither a drastic correlation in income nor in quality of life when it comes to the Intelligence Quotient point system.

that guy was a nut.

HIgh IQ would have saved my ass.

Lanza Clause

Subhuman
Harry Rotter said:
Lanza Clause said:
Having a high IQ is good for the planet but not for one-self. As an individual grows more intelligent, his ability do make objective choices and move through life increases drastically. However, a variety of forces have evolved to persecute intelligence. These "complexes" starve rationalists of fundamental resources like sex, money, dignity, and the ability to influence global events. As a result, there is neither a drastic correlation in income nor in quality of life when it comes to the Intelligence Quotient point system.

that guy was a nut.

Its not your low IQ that women reject. Its your uniqueness and inability or unwillingness to engage with degen values.

People become "nuts" when their IQs grow to abnormal levels. Social isolation and rejection often lead to progressive alienation from humanity.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Lanza Clause said:
Harry Rotter said:
that guy was a nut.

Its not your low IQ that women reject. Its your uniqueness and inability or unwillingness to engage with degen values.

People become "nuts"  when their IQs grow to abnormal levels. Social isolation and rejection often lead to progressive alienation from humanity.
Except for the fact that I am a pretty big degenerate (will do coke occasionally,smoke weed everyday since 14,drink(im on steroids) and my eyes have a fucked up glow to them so even if I smile I will look like this 

I buy expensive clothes and drive a new car,I wear a chain watch I like to show off you know. Only problem is that in itself makes it hard to make friends/get into circles. People DO NOT like people that one up them regardless of what everyone here says. If I had high IQ I would be a better manipulator and therefore would never have committed the mistakes I made in my life that led me into my inceldom.I would have become very powerful if I had IQ.

Harry Rotter

Coper
MulattoFuck said:
Willpower > IQ
Cope. You won't get a STEM degree without IQ of at leastt 115 with hard work.

Lol @ blacks not understanding concept of IQ

feg

Chad
MulattoFuck said:
Willpower > IQ
medium IQ +
without major anxiety
willpower
good people skills
------------------------------------
win

high IQ +
without major anxiety
willpower
good people skills
win faster

high IQ +
major anxiety
lazy pudding attitude
shit people skills
lose even with mm looks

Harry Rotter

Coper
feg said:
MulattoFuck said:
Willpower > IQ
medium IQ +
without major anxiety
willpower
good people skills
win

high IQ +
without major anxiety
willpower
good people skills
win faster

high IQ +
major anxiety
lazy pudding attitude
shit people skills
lose even with mm looks
medium iq for you is probably 115

feg

Chad
Harry Rotter said:
anyone with university degree who speaks 2 languages and can have a functional career would be there

the average rose a bit in the last two decades

Harry Rotter

Coper
Sekrets said:
feg said:
medium IQ +
without major anxiety
willpower
good people skills
win

high IQ +
without major anxiety
willpower
good people skills
win faster

high IQ +
major anxiety
lazy pudding attitude
shit people skills

lose even with mm looks

thats what i am and i lost hard, theory confirmed
let me fix this lie for you

low IQ +
major anxiety
lazy pudding attitude
shit people skills

feg

Chad
Harry Rotter said:
let me fix this lie for you

low IQ +
major anxiety
lazy pudding attitude
shit people skills
lol I know plenty of guys with mu IQ or even higher deep in debt and in misery which they've created for themselves by staying isolated and sabotaging the random good shit life has thrown at them

Harry Rotter

Coper
feg said:
Harry Rotter said:
anyone with university degree who speaks 2 languages and can have a functional career would be there

the average IQ is at 100. Average High school grad is 104.Average college bachelors degree is 115. Average african American with bachelors degree 97. 80% of the bachelors degrees are useless liberal arts degrees and do NOT lead to good employment opportunities.115 is not average IQ even for ASIANS. 115 is a standard deviation above normal,and only around 20-30% of people in the usa even at that level,so your statement is entirely false.

Lanza Clause

Subhuman
Harry Rotter said:
Lanza Clause said:

People become "nuts"  when their IQs grow to abnormal levels. Social isolation and rejection often lead to progressive alienation from humanity.
Except for the fact that I am a pretty big degenerate (will do coke occasionally,smoke weed everyday since 14,drink(im on steroids) and my eyes have a fucked up glow to them so even if I smile I will look like this 

I buy expensive clothes and drive a new car,I wear a chain watch I like to show off you know. Only problem is that in itself makes it hard to make friends/get into circles. People DO NOT like people that one up them regardless of what everyone here says. If I had high IQ I would be a better manipulator and therefore would never have committed the mistakes I made in my life that led me into my inceldom.I would have become very powerful if I had IQ.
My point was that even if you have a low IQ and are degen in some ways, they might not be the ways that todays women want.

On the other hand, if you had exceptionally high IQ you would have the ability to seduce women yet be most likely unwilling to do so. High IQs are persecuted so fast that they get depressed, stubborn, and unwilling before they have the chance to study seduction in depth. Seducing with abnormal brain chemistry is harder than any college degree, takes longer, steals ones time, and is a symbol of defeat for those seeking revenge. Look at Mark Zukerberg: founding Facebook proved easier for him than seducing a couple of nerds at Harvard!

The only answer is to either engage in artificial treatment or to simply get lucky. Low IQ incels will have to settle for prostitutes or drunks, but for the intelligent there is a VERY VERY small chance of success if one has excellent willpower.

Low IQ areas of the brain that are "normal" should stay that way if one is seeking sex. However, areas that are both abnormal and low IQ are the worst, as high IQ offers the concession of manipulative ability.

feg

Chad
Harry Rotter said:
feg said:

the average IQ is at 100. Average High school grad is 104.Average college bachelors degree is 115. Average african American with bachelors degree 97. 80% of the bachelors degrees are useless liberal arts degrees and do NOT lead to good employment opportunities.115 is not average IQ even for ASIANS. 115 is a standard deviation above normal,and only around 20-30% of people in the usa even at that level,so your statement is entirely false.
:aspie:

dgaf lol

Harry Rotter

Coper
feg said:
Harry Rotter said:
:aspie:

dgaf lol
you are a homosexual in romania just lol at you.

// Infolinks