Invited to wedding

It is always a little depressing when me as an incel gets invited to friends wedding parties. Not that I want to married but the thought that everybody seems to be desired and women want to mate.

However we incels are the sick and weak animals which have been doomed to be eliminated by nature

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

IcedEarth

Slayer
just go you faggot, you can meet new people there including women

only bitch about shit like this once you are getting close to 40

fml, do you even common sense?

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Too depressing, awkward questions from relatives also. Are you courting yet, how many kids you got? No I'm still single. *Get looked at like I'm a closet peado who wants to rape their 8 year-old girl.*

I'd avoid it personally, but you should go.

Yes I do go from time to time however with no game and no looks it would be kind of hard to meet women. Usually women greet me out of courtesy however do not want to converse further.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Do this, so you don't have to go.

DyingHope said:
Too depressing, awkward questions from relatives also. Are you courting yet, how many kids you got? No I'm still single. *Get looked at like I'm a closet peado who wants to rape their 8 year-old girl.*

I'd avoid it personally, but you should go.
Yes I do go for the fun factor but I dont expect anything except the usual questions yiou mentioned. Escpecially embarassing when friends from school already have family and kids

IcedEarth said:
just go you faggot, you can meet new people there including women

only bitch about shit like this once you are getting close to 40

fml, do you even common sense?
Yeah I am getting close to 40

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk