• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

invisible is a nasty person

ThePolygamist

Rotter
guy gets off on seeing women getting whole body burns and permanent scarring aswell as acid facing

Danny the chav

Champion
He is a bIg black bbc, I doubt he cares what we think of him with his huge dick he has undoubtedly.

In before he has a micro pennis

Mona

Regular
10/10 whores are a nasty person.

Invisible is just responding back with uncalled for complete bitch cunt behavior from women.

Legit OP.  It's also amusing to note that he can dish it out, but can't take it.  I once made a lighthearted joke about his accent, by the level of butthurt in his response you'd think I put a hex on his first born.

FuckThis

Rotter
The guy is a big dicked, alpha, dominant slayer that makes fun of you all, while pretending to be incel while getting IOUS from fertile slim white girls

The guy is a joke, and yet he wont give ME an legit incel tag, even tho I have yero girls interested in me ATM and he has 2

Yeah,he's a narcissist like most of this website user base.  His anger is just typical narcissist rage not being admired snd loved by women.

lono

Banned
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
Yeah,he's a narcissist like most of this website user base.  His anger is just typical narcissist rage not being admired snd loved by women.

I was gonna make a post here about how these people are somatic narcissists who express schizoid behavior as a result of not being good looking enough to get narcissistic supply.

FuckThis

Rotter
lono said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

I was gonna make a post here about how these people are somatic narcissists who express schizoid behavior as a result of not being good looking enough to get narcissistic supply.

there is nothing narcisstinc about it

It is natural to suffer for not being loved

lono said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

You know that's all it really is.i went outside and saw hot women with all types of men,women are not nearly as bitchy as this site makes it seem and people are rarely superficial.narcissists think all human relations are superficial and look for anything to boost this worldview.i think only black women are the redpoll bitches this site says.the  average young hot blond has s heart and is an empath.narcissism ism  disorder and most of this sites has been a used and deep down feels devalued by their parents  or families and just have issue see.healthy people don't stay long on this site.even thr women are  narcissistic.narcissism means lack of empathy basically.most were never shown any love as a kid.they think if I'm beautiful or rich I'd have all the love I never have.

lono

Banned
FuckThis said:
lono said:

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
lono said:

You know that's all it really is.i went outside and saw hot women with all types of men,women are not nearly as bitchy as this site makes it seem and people are rarely superficial.narcissists think all human relations are superficial and look for anything to boost this worldview.i think only black women are the redpoll bitches this site says.the  average young hot blond has s heart and is an empath.narcissism ism  disorder and most of this sites has been a used and deep down feels devalued by their parents  or families and just have issue see.healthy people don't stay long on this site.even thr women are  narcissistic.narcissism means lack of empathy basically.most were never shown any love as a kid.they think if I'm beautiful or rich I'd have all the love I never have.

Notice the sorts of gifs and sigs the posters use on this site. It's reminiscentt of the nasty cows over at lipstickalley. always some glamorous diva in the state of being photographed or adored. Complete and utter narcissism.

On this site of course it's ultra dom macho football players or MMA fighters or ultra pretty boys with angelic looks.

In both cases it's a false idealized self. What these people wish they could be. But they never will. So instead of living in a world that reminds them every day that they're not Beyonce in a cover shoot or some 6'5", 250 pound at 12% bf, trust fund billionaire male model/pro athlete...

They hide away on here lamenting how its been 5 months since someone called them pretty.

FuckThis

Rotter
lono said:
FuckThis said:

ChiefofThechoctaws said:

Notice the sorts of gifs and sigs the posters use on this site. It's reminiscentt of the nasty cows over at lipstickalley. always some glamorous diva in the state of being photographed or adored. Complete and utter narcissism.

On this site of course it's ultra dom macho football players or MMA fighters or ultra pretty boys with angelic looks.

In both cases it's a false idealized self. What these people wish they could be. But they never will. So instead of living in a world that reminds them every day that they're not Beyonce in a cover shoot or some 6'5", 250 pound at 12% bf, trust fund billionaire male model/pro athlete...

They hide away on here lamenting how its been 5 months since someone called them pretty.

I have been called pretty few days ago

And so what, projecting ideal self is nothing bad

There is nothing bad in wanting to be idealized self
Ever read Plato? It is the world of idea that is dominant not reality. It is the basic of all magic

lono said:
FuckThis said:

ChiefofThechoctaws said:

You know the problem.its hurt during their kid yrs.rejection.bullying.friendlessness.devaluement.thry think unconditioned affection don't exist because of their families who were alcoholics or dysfunctional.so they think all humans are superficial and that they must have this trait to get good treatment.love is free though.its even dumb when people want to coerce or buy a woman.how can you buy love.why would you want a love as that.

FuckThis

Rotter
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
lono said:

You know the problem.its hurt during their kid yrs.rejection.bullying.friendlessness.devaluement.thry think unconditioned affection don't exist because of their families who were alcoholics or dysfunctional.so they think all humans are superficial and that they must have this trait to get good treatment.love is free though.its even dumb when people want to coerce or buy a woman.how can you buy love.why would you want a love as that.
All humans are superficial and evil and vain and all that

Lol if you believe otherwise.
Love dosent even exist, there exists only illusion of love . Woman only "loves you" for your looks money and status, it is all illusion, it is not real, it not you

Once you become ugly she will stop loving you, it happened to billions of other humans who all didn't understand reality

Only salvation is transcending material plane and projecting ideal self, ideal self never gets old, never gets weak etc etc

FuckThis said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
nNo evil isn't natural,it's a result of agriculture and linear masculine values being enforced,most human societies were perfect before the switch of matriarchy to patriarchy
Lol if you believe otherwise.   I'm an anthropologist
Love dosent even exist, there exists only illusion of love . Woman only "loves you" for your looks money and status, it is all illusion, it is not real, it not you
Love is rythmitic interchange and is a basic law of the universe from tiny particles to greater mammals

Only salvation is transcending material plane and projecting ideal self, ideal self never gets old, never gets weak etc etc.    the ideal is Brahman and shiva shakti conception of Hinduism not Java and maya illusion self

Brahman and shakti are the only transcend notions of Myself.not this temporal self.your "self is fragile and based on external conditions.

FuckThis

Rotter
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
FuckThis said:
nNo evil isn't natural,it's a result of agriculture and linear masculine values being enforced,most human societies were perfect before the switch of matriarchy to patriarchy
Lol if you believe otherwise.   I'm an anthropologist
Love is rythmitic interchange and is a basic law of the universe from tiny particles to greater mammals

Only salvation is transcending material plane and projecting ideal self, ideal self never gets old, never gets weak etc etc.    the ideal is Brahman and shiva shakti conception of Hinduism not Java and maya illusion self

Brahman and shakti are the only transcend notions of Myself.not this temporal self.your "self is fragile and based on external conditions.

we agree than, self in material world is illusional self, it is flesh but it temporary and waved by the soul and passed trough genetic filters
You are not your body

That is why many a great guru and magician could even change their own body using higher concept of self.

Body is nothing other than a vessel and group of atoms forming illusion

Love is the only truth.youre a hurt soul.but humans were perfect balanced and harmonious before ten thousand yrs back.no war and no jealousy.we lived in an paradise.money and status are also novel concepts.i do agree true love can only really exist in communism society's.if you wants ensuing love us port mat i archly and and abolishing patriarchy witch makes  true affection somewhat impossible in this society. At seppuku,I have obsessive,compulsion,magical thinking and existantialand it influenced my thinking,I only recently found out how I really perceive things without the dark devil that posses me.i think world is good.any destruction is self inflicted.curses d,not truly exist and neither does evil.

Enigmatic

Rotter
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
lono said:

The only unconditional love is the love that a mother has for her child. Otherwise, yes. Love is pretty superficial.

FuckThis

Rotter
Enigmatic said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

The only unconditional love is the love that a mother has for her child. Otherwise, yes. Love is pretty superficial.

mothers love is not unconditional at all. If later in life you become a loser, or ugly your mother will hate you, I have seen it happen numerous time