• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Invis has a 5/10 face, 9 inch dick, normal brain, 5+ lay count, 6 fucking 3, and call

Invisible

Champion
Cope

My face is sub5 confirmed.
Laycount not quite at 5+

Invisible

Champion
none more red said:
Invisible said:
Cope

My face is sub5 confirmed.
Laycount not quite at 5+

Lose the tag, bruh

Oldcel
Mass approachcel
Mass rejectioncel
Baldingcel
Nosecel
Chincel
Mandiblecel
Fwhrcel
Midfacecel
Eyebrowcel
Philtrumcel
Niggercel
Lower eyelids not horizontal
404: Cheekbones not found. Please try again, God
Porousskincel

Invisible

Champion
ugly_mong said:
Invisible said:
Inb4 enig, inb4 RR

:okay:

Invisible isn't NT, I've been saying it since day one. He has constructed an elaborate fantasy world where he is incel due to looks and no one else is and the Legit Incel groep is his sanctuary, like Leonardo Dicaprio in Shutter Island.

Im the NTest guy here. With my looks, i should be a virgin. If i had spergs  PLUS my 2/10 face, i totally would be a virgin forever.

Talk to me on skype, see if i come off as aspie.

Danny the chav

Champion
Screw you invisible, your prettier than I a m ::jrage: ::giggle:  god damn bbc pretty boy tbh

Invisible

Champion
none more red said:
If slayCount = 0 then
   legitIncelTag = 1
else
   loseTheTagBruh
end if

So that by definition, a fetus is a legit incel.

Virgin != incel // thats why they are spelled differently!

If (sub5Face && massApproached)
{
 LegitIncel++;
}

Invisible

Champion
Danny the chav said:
Screw you invisible, your prettier than I a m ::jrage: ::giggle:  god damn bbc pretty boy tbh

Troll post. The only thing pretty about me is my glans.

Invisible

Champion
Pinhead said:
u me and geneticdeadend need to be legit incel group leaders and invisible should be kicked out

srs

Wanna exchange pics on skype? Op is trolling to discredit me. Apex is at least +2 on me.

Pinhead said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
r u a kissless virgin tho?

nope but i wasnt ugly for my age group when i had girls interested, i am ugly now which is why i am invisible to girls (aka legit incel)

I'm kissless, handholdless, dateless, flirtless, sub3, and ethnic. Also 21 years old. I'm more legit incel than vegeta or probably anyone on this site.

Enigmatic

Rotter
Legit. Just fucking lol @ that fraud.

I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin. I'm more truecel than everyone here.

IceCutter

Megastar
you guys need Permavirgin tag (which obviously would not include Invisible)

make it happen Invisible

normiecope

Regular
He's old, black and 4/10 at the max.

I don't get why people call him a fraud, he's probably one of the most legitimate incels on this site.

Let's be honest here - most of us know we'll have a decent career and have a normie sex life until we inevitably get married (or keep slaying on slayers.net) by our 30s. I doubt I'd ever visit Lookism at uni, definitely not after 21 or so.

@Invisible is an oldcel still rotting on an internet forum full of male models, teenagers and young frauds. A lot of users here slay more than the average man and then complain (humblebrag) about "inceldom" with a free pass. Remember that this so-called "fraud" has a sub-10 slay count at his old age, whilst a subhuman ethnic incel rotter called normiecope already has 2 at 18 living in the same country.

Currycel

Regular
I would trade bodies with invisible tbh. Girls love bbcs in my uni

normiecope said:
He's old, black and 4/10 at the max.

I don't get why people call him a fraud, he's probably one of the most legitimate incels on this site.

Let's be honest here - most of us know we'll have a decent career and have a normie sex life until we inevitably get married (or keep slaying on slayers.net) by our 30s. I doubt I'd ever visit Lookism at uni, definitely not after 21 or so.

@Invisible is an oldcel still rotting on an internet forum full of male models, teenagers and young frauds. A lot of users here slay more than the average man and then complain (humblebrag) about "inceldom" with a free pass. Remember that this so-called "fraud" has a sub-10 slay count at his old age, whilst a subhuman ethnic incel rotter called normiecope already has 2 at 18 living in the same country.
:what:

The actual relevant users here have under 10 laycount post college or lost their V at like 18

GTFO with this slayers.net shit you ugly pikey