Introversion is such a death sentence

LongTimeAgo

Coper
It not only makes it nigh impossible to meet females, but it is also very difficult to relate to their lives as an introvert. I've only met one introverted slayer, he was like a 8.9/10 facially, and chanelled the whole "broken tortured musicsian thing".

LongTimeAgo

Coper
MulattoFuck said:
If you're NT and don't have anxiety or depression it shouldn't be a huge problem
Thats the thing though- being an introvert=not nt by default.

LordSUPER

Banned
LongTimeAgo said:
It not only makes it nigh impossible to meet females, but it is also very difficult to relate to their lives as an introvert. I've only met one introverted slayer, he was like a 8.9/10 facially, and chanelled the whole "broken tortured musicsian thing".
Sounds a little bit like me, I often wonder why girls don't talk to me but it's because I am a little introverted because I might be a tad aspie about things. How do I fix this?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
LordSUPER said:
LongTimeAgo said:
Sounds a little bit like me, I often wonder why girls don't talk to me but it's because I am a little introverted because I might be a tad aspie about things. How do I fix this?
Well I'm not really socially awkward or aspie, but I just have near zero desire to "hang out" with people al the time. I enjoy partying 1-2 times per month and maybe seeing a few close friends once a week (ideal would be gf too), but I would hoinestly probably enjoy being marooned on a desert island for a year or two. I just lack the drive to be social that so many people have.

RottingBrah

Incel
Legit. Looks aside this really hurts your chances of meeting new people since you rather stay at home alone.

low iqcel

Incel
MENTAL_CEL said:
low iqcel said:
Autism. No introversion
Introversion is likely an aspect of the autistic spectrum.

Not really. Nt introverts have social skills but prefer to keep to themselves , and an aspie extrovert can like socializing but suck at  it so it forces them into loneliness

Aspie introvert is super fucked though

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
40% of people are introverted and it dosent seem like a death sentence to them.