• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

introducing the whitepill

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
i think by now many of you have enough maturity to learn about the whitepill

it has nothing to do with race. whereas the redpill is akin to opening your eyes and truly seeing the world as it is, and the blackpill is sends you into a blinding rage as you begin to understand said world, and the nuclear pill shatters your core, with the whitepill you come full circle and accept the world around you. it's about being at peace with who are

for example, one very relevant whitepill is that you would be happiest with your looksmatch, which is 4/10 or 5/10 asian or indian or other, who will accept your status of sub-8. when you accept it, you stop living life on a self-imposed nightmare mode

the whitepill is the final stop. you are home.

Jatu

Joke
Wtf i was going to make this thread after completing my thesis on theoretical whitepill. fuck urself for stealing my thread title with no actual content in this thread where mine would be 12000 word. kill urself

I feel like a work on invention for 10 year and them some random cuck make the invention before me but really shitty version. and now everyone know what it is and i will never reseiv full credit for it

Stereo

Champion
nah that's the blackpill. pure nihilistic acceptance

Mescalito

Regular
This is 100% legit. 
I've gone through all the stages and I've come to peace with the fact that I'll never have the woman that I truly desire.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Jatu said:
Wtf i was going to make this thread after completing my thesis on theoretical whitepill. fuck urself for stealing my thread title with no actual content in this thread where mine would be 12000 word. kill urself

I feel like a work on invention for 10 year and them some random cuck make the invention before me but really shitty version. and now even know what it is and i will never reseiv full credit for it

:cage: 

random?

i'll have you know buddy boyo that i was around when ER used to post on shitty advice, you probably didn't even know he was a member

i invented dozens theories including but not limited to:
- all or nothing theory
- monster cock theory
- mail order rotation theory
- life ends at 20 theory
- BMV theory
- NBFC theory
- 6' 180lbs @ 10% bf by 18 theory
- early development theory
- resting poor/rich face (RPF/RRF) theory

and countless others

Jatu

Joke
dat feel said:
Jatu said:

I feel like a work on invention for 10 year and them some random cuck make the invention before me but really shitty version. and now even know what it is and i will never reseiv full credit for it

random?

i'll have you know buddy boyo that i was around when ER used to post on shitty advice, you probably didn't even know he was a member

- all or nothing theory
- monster cock theory
- life ends at 20 theory
- BMV theory
- NBFC theory

and countless others

call me random when i am big boy alt account and u do not need to name ur theorys because i seen them all and agree mostly. thats why u make a theory that i am also making a theory of and its the same thing that is talked about. u jsut happen to put it out first, as could have it, but i wanted to complete it first

NoctisOrgy

Megastar
:cope:
:cope2:

srs

tbh
b
h

slayyy or dieee tbh ngl jfl srs

ngl
g
l

Tell RealRob he should settle with a 4 PSL jfl

tbh
b
h

popbob

Regular
ive taken the white pill ever since i started meditating

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Jatu said:
dat feel said:

random?

- all or nothing theory
- monster cock theory
- life ends at 20 theory
- BMV theory
- NBFC theory

and countless others

call me random when i am big boy alt account and u do not need to name ur theorys because i seen them all and agree mostly. thats why u make a theory that i am also making a theory of and its the same thing that is talked about. u jsut happen to put it out first, as could have it, but i wanted to complete it first

what you just said is a painfully ironic simulacrum of your life. while you were revising and perfecting and autisting over your 10,000-word speg soup, you got mogged by a zero-inhib chad who just scribbled his thoughts offhand and claimed dibs on the theory

and so, likewise irl, incels save tens of thousands of dollars for surgery over several years or decades in the hopes they will finally ascend and be allowed access to the kingdom of heaven while teenage chads, lacking any self-conscious propensity, stumble into jb slayerdom

Jatu

Joke
dat feel said:
Jatu said:

what you just said is a painfully ironic simulacrum of your life. while you were revising and perfecting and autisting over your 10,000-word speg soup, you got mogged by a zero-inhib chad who just scribbled his thoughts offhand and claimed dibs on the theory

and so, likewise irl, incels save tens of thousands of dollars for surgery over several years or decades in the hopes they will finally ascend and be allowed access to the kingdom of heaven while teenage chads, lacking any self-conscious propensity, stumble into jb slayerdom

yeh make me cry more than my tears already is flooding from my balleye

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Jatu said:
dat feel said:

yeh make me cry more than my tears already is flooding from my balleye

:blackcry:

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
I've been hearing whitepill since early 2017 on alt right podcasts you didn't invent this.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
maybe they used it in a racial context, so that's a different thing. never heard of it before but then again i am not a sfcel

Jatu

Joke
dat feel said:
maybe they used it in a racial context, so that's a different thing. never heard of it before but then again i am not a sfcel

:clap: