Introducing another brutal red pill, the luck pill!

SeriousM

Normie
Ever wonder how that guy who is uglier than some of the users on this forum managed to get a good social circle and have sex with fuckable girls? Outside of good genetics, did you ever wonder why Chads are Chads?

I introduce all of you to a brand new pill, the luck pill.

About 80% of where you end up in life has nothing to do with your hard work or even your genetics, it has to do with circumstances out of your control. Take two guys for instance, Brad and Tom.

Brad is a 6 on the 1-10 scale but he had the best parents a guy can ask for. Brad's parents were together, made good money, pushed him into being social early on, and got him involved with sports. Brad's teenage years consisted of going to school, doing well, playing sports, and being one of the cool kids. Brad had the chance to experience sex with cute girls and have cool male friends all before he turned 18, college was just another run at it for Brad. Growing up in suburbia, Brad had it all.

Tom is a 7 on the 1-10 scale, but he had bad circumstances growing up. Tom's parents were divorced and he was raised by a single mother. Instead of growing up in beautiful suburbia, Tom had to go to one of the struggling high schools in his area full of trashy ethnics and poor whites. The girls at Tom's school were usually fat ghetto black chicks and he did not get to experience having cool friends. Getting out of high school alive was enough for Tom and just going to college was a miracle, forget sleeping with girls and partying.

What is the difference between Tom and Brad? Tom fell victim to tough luck. Put Tom in Brad's shoes and Tom likely dominates and has the ideal experience of life.

Now both grow up, Brad is over it, he has had his fun. Tom is itching for a chance to fuck hot girls and make cool male friends, he is so happy to finally leave the trashy ghetto and he is quite fortunate based on that alone since most kids in that situation turn to a life of crime and end up in trouble with the law.

Good looks and game will not save you from the luck pill, even a Chad with the best genetics ends up being an incel or sleeping with trashy ugly girls if he does not luck into the right circumstances.

On the other end, being even decent looking with an ounce of game will get you good experiences if you are on the better end of the luck pill.

Most of you in here were on the wrong end of the luck pill, such is life.

IcedEarth

Slayer
this thread is an example of that

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=4639

Ascended said:
Just got back from a short walk down by the river..

I saw these two 7.5/10 girls (looked about 21 or so) walking towards me. One was a white high class looking bitch with a summer dress on and the other was a light skinned black girl in skinny jeans. Both of them were already looking at me and smiling as we were approaching. I didn't smile back just looked at them. As we were about to walk by each other, they both stopped in the middle of the path and one of the girls said "Hi, how are you?", waiting for my response and still both smiling at me. They literally stopped walking and wanted to talk to me. I wasn't expecting to be interrogated like that so I didn't know how to react. I just said "Uh, I'm fine", sort of laughed/scoffed and kept on walking like an aspie. Only about 5 seconds later did I just realise I fucked up badly and I could have started talking to them and introduced myself. I was just thrown by their random approach and my natural reaction ruined everything.

This was a chance at freedom chums; to potentially get their numbers; fuck one of them or both; meet their friends and create a social circle. Fuckkkkkk i'm so mad at myself right now.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Tom is a 7 on the 1-10 scale, but he had bad circumstances growing up. Tom's parents were divorced and he was raised by a single mother. Instead of growing up in beautiful suburbia, Tom had to go to one of the struggling high schools in his area full of trashy ethnics and poor whites. The girls at Tom's school were usually fat ghetto black chicks and he did not get to experience having cool friends. Getting out of high school alive was enough for Tom and just going to college was a miracle, forget sleeping with girls and partying.

What is the difference between Tom and Brad? Tom fell victim to tough luck. Put Tom in Brad's shoes and Tom likely dominates and has the ideal experience of life.
You can add to all that emasculating chemicals, acne, egotism of girls and anxiety + isolation and you'll got a 9/10 in lookism.

Finally this forum is going in the right direction.

Good looks and game will not save you from the luck pill, even a Chad with the best genetics ends up being an incel or sleeping with trashy ugly girls if he does not luck into the right circumstances.

On the other end, being even decent looking with an ounce of game will get you good experiences if you are on the better end of the luck pill.

Most of you in here were on the wrong end of the luck pill, such is life.

But now we CAN choose, we CAN change, we just need to stop serotonin to start thinking clearly.

You all need to read Ray Peat articles.

TheTrews

Normie
Luck is bluepill coping.

While luck does exist, the majority of slayers slay wherever they are and similarly most incels will remain incel bottom feeders.

The overwhelming majority of slayers fulfill their slaying potential regardless of environment. Only shit that can stop them are illness, disease or being made to join a seminary (defunct in the 21st century).

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
TheTrews said:
Luck is bluepill coping.

While luck does exist, the majority of slayers slay wherever they are and similarly most incels will remain incel bottom feeders.

The overwhelming majority of slayers fulfill their slaying potential regardless of environmentOnly shit that can stop them are illness, disease or being made to join a seminary (defunct in the 21st century).
So, dermatitis in the face, anxiety due to shit diets and social isolation. Legit

TheTrews

Normie
kunikus said:
TheTrews said:
Luck is bluepill coping.

The overwhelming majority of slayers fulfill their slaying potential regardless of environmentOnly shit that can stop them are illness, disease or being made to join a seminary (defunct in the 21st century).
So, dermatitis in the face, anxiety due to shit diets and social isolation. Legit
Anxiety due to shit diet? Are you for real? Most slayers come from low income families and only eat junk food. 

Social isolation like being in prison or old style seminary. Otherwise slayers will find opportunities wherever they are or move from place to place like a wolf.

SeriousM

Normie
TheTrews said:
Luck is bluepill coping.

The overwhelming majority of slayers fulfill their slaying potential regardless of environment. Only shit that can stop them are illness, disease or being made to join a seminary (defunct in the 21st century).
Wrong, put a slayer in a school loaded with ugly ethnic girls and he will miss out on experiences.

Think of it this way.

Say you have a guy with superb athletic genes and he wants to play a sport like basketball professionally. Of course he will dominate and do well wherever he plays but in order for him to go pro, location is huge. If he plays basketball in a place like New York City, his talent will easily get noticed and he will go pro. If he plays in a place like Idaho, he will have a much lower chance of going pro.

Same with slayers, if they grow up in shitty areas, they will likely be fucking ugly and trashy girls with STDs, who the fuck wants that?

Location = extremely important.

Plus some guys can slay in certain areas while being incel in others.

SeriousM

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
Looks are necessary to be a slayer, but not sufficient just by themselves.
You also need to not be an aspie, live in a place where casual sex is acceptable and girls are relatively well off financially (so more like a western society than middle eastern) and be extroverted/go out/try
I will say looks are necessary but you just need to be in good shape and not have facial deformities, you don't need to look like prime Brad Pitt.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
This is a very good thread and super legit.

TheTrews

Normie
I think copecels will read this and comfort themselves into think that if only they had been dealt slightly different cards in life they would have been slayers or at least not incels.

Wrong! It's wired into your system to he incel buddy boyos  :giggle:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
TheTrews said:
I think copecels will read this and comfort themselves into think that if only they had been dealt slightly different cards in life they would have been slayers or at least not incels.

Its somewhat true tho. Imagine Brio growing up with an alpha dad who taught him how to be a man. Playing sports from age 7 and doing MMA from age 13. He would slay.

SeriousM

Normie
TheTrews said:

Wrong.

Even guys with average looks that fall into good circumstances can escape inceldom, not sure if they can slay though.

modified

hairloss expert
IcedEarth said:
this thread is an example of that

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=4639

Ascended said:
Just got back from a short walk down by the river..

I saw these two 7.5/10 girls (looked about 21 or so) walking towards me. One was a white high class looking bitch with a summer dress on and the other was a light skinned black girl in skinny jeans. Both of them were already looking at me and smiling as we were approaching. I didn't smile back just looked at them. As we were about to walk by each other, they both stopped in the middle of the path and one of the girls said "Hi, how are you?", waiting for my response and still both smiling at me. They literally stopped walking and wanted to talk to me. I wasn't expecting to be interrogated like that so I didn't know how to react. I just said "Uh, I'm fine", sort of laughed/scoffed and kept on walking like an aspie. Only about 5 seconds later did I just realise I fucked up badly and I could have started talking to them and introduced myself. I was just thrown by their random approach and my natural reaction ruined everything.

This was a chance at freedom chums; to potentially get their numbers; fuck one of them or both; meet their friends and create a social circle. Fuckkkkkk i'm so mad at myself right now.
I find it unbelievably hilarious that guys this good looking are on this forum in any way whatsoever.

I've never had a random girl in any circumstance initiate conversation with me and I'm an outgoing normie, personality wise.

I can literally count on one hand the number of guys who I've known to be uglier than me and got a decently attractive girl. It was just a one time thing for all of them, and I'm not sure they even had sex.

Truth. The more of life you experience, the more you realise that the more important something is, the less control you usually have over it.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
[hr]
RealRob said:
TheTrews said:

Its somewhat true tho. Imagine Brio growing up with an alpha dad who taught him how to be a man. Playing sports from age 7 and doing MMA from age 13. He would slay.
His problem is more location.
[hr]
RealRob said:
TheTrews said:

His problem is more location.