dat feel

Lookism God
[video=youtube]
low IQ not allowed

choicebyforce

Normie
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Nice chap, indeed.
He says he feels no empathy but only because other people don't feel empathy towards him, and they probably never will because everyone is only for themselves so he doesn't doubt his belief. He's choosing to be manipulative and not feel for other people, wouldn't his behavior change towards a person, even if just towards that one person, if this guy fully believed that 1 person felt empathy towards him? Or was he just born to be like this and his brain is unchangeable from birth?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
choicebyforce said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Nice chap, indeed.
He says he feels no empathy but only because other people don't feel empathy towards him, and they probably never will because everyone is only for themselves so he doesn't doubt his belief. He's choosing to be manipulative and not feel for other people, wouldn't his behavior change towards a person, even if just towards that one person, if this guy fully believed that 1 person felt empathy towards him? Or was he just born to be like this and his brain is unchangeable from birth?
He uses this a rationalization for his inherent lack of empathy and different wiring of the brain. While he seems to exhibit a higher degree of awareness, he is still unable to see the genuine dynamics behind some aspects of his behavior.

Common. These people sometimes genuinely believe their harmful behavior is actually helping, which may be considered as another form of rationalization or a disorder-related spellbinding causing them to attribute the certain dynamics to their behavior in a social context-congruent fashion.

redapple

Subhuman
I now realize that my father had no empathy towards me... just like this guy. he difference is that he manipulated me to become hos slave in every way except sexual way. I was scared to death of making him mad and did everything as he told me yet it was never enough.

What this guy does is quite common actually, especially to asian parents. They have absolutely no empathy for their children. They see their children as a way to get status among relatives and friends and they emotionaly abuse their children so taht they are more subjective to be manipulated into studying 12 hour a day, never having a girlfriend because it is a sin and may affect studies. etc etc. It is almost the same thing.