Interracial couple in London: Pretty white girl

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
No pretty whiite girl was seen

just proves, height > all
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Reflex said:
No pretty whiite girl was seen

just proves, height > all
Wtf she is pretty.

He's hardly taller than her!
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
obvious MS is obvious

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 

Nuclearbrownguy

Gigachad
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
9,908
Reputation
6
Dayum. Curry's do slay in the UK but I've always been hindered from proposing curry theory due to lack of evidence. 

@IndianTakeover
@GottthaGod
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
Nuclearbrownguy said:
Dayum. Curry's do slay in the UK but I've always been hindered from proposing curry theory due to lack of evidence. 

@IndianTakeover
@GottthaGod
bad pics but his teeth look disgusting
 

Nuclearbrownguy

Gigachad
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
9,908
Reputation
6
GottThaGod said:
Nuclearbrownguy said:
Dayum. Curry's do slay in the UK but I've always been hindered from proposing curry theory due to lack of evidence. 

@IndianTakeover
@GottthaGod
bad pics but his teeth look disgusting
Yeah but she's fine af
 
Top