Inspire us with your coping regime

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
Tell us the means you use to escape from reality, blunt your senses not to experience the harshness of the things around, to avoid thinking about how shitty your life became.

I used to collect music, movies, anime and clothing just for the sake of collecting itself (new items - new sensations - stronger stimuli for your dopamine highs).

I really didn't care about the subject of the interest much, didn't listened to those thousands of music albums much, I just felt good because of the collecting. The by-product of this inner compulsion is for example approximately 130 pairs of new trousers bought through the various e-shops/auction portals I've never worn yer.

I also smoke a lot, pack a day. I wouldn't be able to function without smoking. Of course, the most potent thing for me is internet, junk food and fapping.

Yours?
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
2
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Tell us the means you use to escape from reality, blunt your senses not to experience the harshness of the things around, to avoid thinking about how shitty your life became.

I used to collect music, movies, anime and clothing just for the sake of collecting itself (new items - new sensations - stronger stimuli for your dopamine highs).

I really didn't care about the subject of the interest much, didn't listened to those thousands of music albums much, I just felt good because of the collecting. The by-product of this inner compulsion is for example approximately 130 pairs of new trousers bought through the various e-shops/auction portals I've never worn yer.

I also smoke a lot, pack a day. I wouldn't be able to function without smoking. Of course, the most potent thing for me is internet, junk food and fapping.

Yours?
1. You smoke a lot
2. pack a day

Pick one
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
my best cope is yesterday. I legit felt happy the entire day cus of it. when going to sleep I dreamed of finding my ideal oneitis with the best personality ever and similar ideas to me
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
I take solice in the fact all this will end one day

+ the fact my parents both ages quite well
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
3
Church is the best cope. 

A positive atmosphere, social events, assurance of heaven, etc. 

Church may be a scam but it still yields a positive feeling and gives you free social events to attend to.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Genetic Shit said:
Church is the best cope. 

A positive atmosphere, social events, assurance of heaven, etc. 

Church may be a scam but it still yields a positive feeling and gives you free social events to attend to.
idk i dont really like church especially how I see protestant ones. I like meditation much more, we had this quiet meditation thing in a chapel it was amazing
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
-get a nice girlfriend
-play sports
-work a lot (11 hr days including commute, LOL)
-enjoy nature as often as possible
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Genetic Shit said:
Church is the best cope. 

A positive atmosphere, social events, assurance of heaven, etc. 

Church may be a scam but it still yields a positive feeling and gives you free social events to attend to.
Really good thought. This has occurred to me as well. People who go to church also live longer and are happier. The supportive environment is helpful I think irrespective.

I'm debating going with my aunt every now despite and then being an atheist myself just to make her happy and give me that exposure. Church game might be legit too. A lot of Chads do very well at church. Granted I'm not a Chad, but still, you never know.

Reflex said:
I take solice in the fact all this will end one day
This for me too.

Also, I workcel and stay focussed on the possibilities of doing multiple surgeries to raise myself from subhuman to human. First one (hair) in just under 3 months.
 
Top