Insight into overseas sluts

oren

Incel
israeli tel aviv slut.
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]She wanted to be an exciting and sexy girl , and she  swept up the wrong men thoese , older , married ,and the ones that did disappear and many others .[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif] Only when she wrote the " Book of the men " got over the trauma.[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]after she got dumped she quited dating men [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I just pulled myself out of this world of men and women . I decided that if this is so be.[/font][/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I do not want more . Peace . And the moment I said it back to me the joy of life simple . I woke up in the morning and I thought , what a beautiful day , the sun shines , life is beautiful , I gotta cute I have friends and friends, I do yoga , and some people are just so cute you could drink coffee with them . "[/font]
[/size]
[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Her hero is a sensitive young woman in her 20s , free spirit who wishes to experience and be moved , and falls because of an incorrect judgment , the necklace men are all like little disasters . Most emotionally crippled at best , at worst wretches , and break her heart again and again.[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
she calls nickname to the men in the book , like "the [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Masturbator[/font]"[/font][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Most of the men in the book are presented as ridiculousness Characters. You did not know any man good and worth ?[/font][/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]
" Obviously I've met good men , but the men in the book similar to men I met in reality . They surround us from every direction , and I'm sorry for them that it comes out that way . At the age of 20 until the age of 30 , when my friends started getting married , it was something very everyday , a man out of you for a few months then he disappeared . not suitable for him , and he simply did not communicate much . but yeah , I have a couple of married men are wonderful , and the book has positive figures , such as ' the little Prince ' or ' only teacher . "
[/font][/font]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]" It's not just me . It's all my friends , and friendship of my sister , and my sister , and all the women who were around me , not only in Tel Aviv . There is something in ethics fundamental between men and women was lost . Maybe girls who came from a traditional home or homes simpler when talking to us about Do not get in dignity and to bed with him , learned to maintain themselves . but the girls came from liberal home , and wanted to try for the name of progress and forgotten to protect themselves.[/font]
[/font]

[/size]
[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Men have nothing to defend himself ?
" What do men have to defend aginst ? "(beign incel there whole life ? oh wait she dont know sub 6 menexist)[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]They break your heart , for example .
" True , but my friends were not disappearing or taking advantage men
I , like many girls , who do not want to be a loser , or betrayed , I wanted to be exciting and sexy woman.[/font]
[/size]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]Women are becoming a bit like men , occupiers , starting and initiatives , and then eat it a double in the final end of 30s.. Mind and body are connected , and if you give all to penetrate you, it  get scratches and damages . This is a problem of a lot of girls in our time . And there is no other solution . "[/font]

[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Your solution is to leave it . If you do not know take care of myself , better to not be there at all .[/font]

[/font]
[/font][/size]
[/size]
[/font]
[/font]