Innocent-seeming girl embraces the college cock carousel

prime

Joke
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
132
Reputation
0
Here's a girl admitting that all her friends in college go around having sex with random guys:


[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJq_zjwCbQ[/video]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"... have sex with numerous people, which is totally fine as long as you're being safe, but I don't think a lot of guys understand where a girl is coming from when she has sex with you ..."[/font]



Now, here she was 2 years earlier explaining what a girl wants in a meaningful relationship:



[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1esMCXF-p8[/video]


[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"... a girl wants to be able to trust, you know, her boyfriend, of course she does. Don't give her any good reason not to trust you ..."[/font]

Trust her??? Here you see a good girl turning bad.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
I want to fuck her face and pull out her hair
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,755
Reputation
6
She's literally one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen holy Fuck. Fuck the chads that got to Fuck her
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,474
Reputation
99
She does not look "innocent" in the least. Fucking lol, no wonder why most white men are cuckolds if they can't pick out obvious whores from their facial features and bone structure.

Women with man jaws = automatic whore.

You're fucking stupid.
 

dogboner54

Regular
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
She does not look "innocent" in the least. Fucking lol, no wonder why most white men are cuckolds if they can't pick out obvious whores from their facial features and bone structure.

Women with man jaws = automatic whore.

You're fucking stupid.


:shock:
 

Lavish

Joke
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
305
Reputation
1
alcoholicmankid said:
Damn she's hot wonder who's smashing that.

 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Fuark,she is getting railed by random Chads on a daily basis.
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
FuckThis said:
Fuark,she is getting railed by random Chads on a daily basis.

random NTs.

bitches are so slutty and promiscuous these days all u realistically need is to be NT and leave the house and u will bang possibly hot girls like this
 

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,256
Reputation
1,683
she's a 6 

probably looksmatched with many guys from the forum

compare her life vs ours

just lel
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,012
Reputation
20
:lol:

JUST LOL AT COMMITMENT 

JUST LOL AT ROMANCE 

JUST LOL AT "Being patient and Respectful"
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
The amount of WKs on this thread. Just lol.

Don't you understand you fools? Stop giving this bitch validation. Women are our enemy. They are mainly the reason we are incel. They must die. They must feel many incels' pain. They must feel hopeless. They need to perish.
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,012
Reputation
20
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
She does not look "innocent" in the least. Fucking lol, no wonder why most white men are cuckolds if they can't pick out obvious whores from their facial features and bone structure.

Women with man jaws = automatic whore.

You're fucking stupid.

Add "girly" persona and constant make-up to that. 

:clap:


prime said:
Here's a girl admitting that all her friends in college go around having sex with random guys:
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"... have sex with numerous people, which is totally fine as long as you're being safe, but I don't think a lot of guys understand where a girl is coming from when she has sex with you ..."[/font]

Now, here she was 2 years earlier explaining what a girl wants in a meaningful relationship:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"... a girl wants to be able to trust, you know, her boyfriend, of course she does. Don't give her any good reason not to trust you ..."[/font]

Trust her??? Here you see a good girl turning bad.

LOL SHE"S THE GAL THAT SAYS "CONFIDENCE" IN ONE OF THE FACEandLMS VIDEOS 

HOLY SHIT AT THE SOLIPSISM AND DISSONANCE

[video=youtube]
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,012
Reputation
20
Sui Generis II said:
Wait for it...

slut theory

Its gotten to the point where these things can be predicted with palpable accuracy. 

Let's just call it Slut Theorem or law.  :shock:
 

CuckCel

Rotter
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
4,335
Reputation
203
She's 7/10 


You guys should leave your basement more often
 

flesh

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,966
Reputation
494
whywoulditmatter said:
The amount of WKs on this thread. Just lol.

Don't you understand you fools? Stop giving this bitch validation. Women are our enemy. They are mainly the reason we are incel. They must die. They must feel many incels' pain. They must feel hopeless. They need to perish.

Fucking legit, I can't stand white knights. These people are the problem, along with the trashy skanks they worship. OP provides good content and all these idiots fall into a trance over some 5/10 woman because she's "SOOOOO BOOOOTIIIFFFULLLLLL". It's embarrassing to share the forum with these WK scum.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
flesh said:
whywoulditmatter said:
The amount of WKs on this thread. Just lol.

Don't you understand you fools? Stop giving this bitch validation. Women are our enemy. They are mainly the reason we are incel. They must die. They must feel many incels' pain. They must feel hopeless. They need to perish.

Fucking legit, I can't stand white knights. These people are the problem, along with the trashy skanks they worship. OP provides good content and all these idiots fall into a trance over some 5/10 woman because she's "SOOOOO BOOOOTIIIFFFULLLLLL". It's embarrassing to share the forum with these WK scum.

:clap:
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,467
Reputation
338
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
She does not look "innocent" in the least. Fucking lol, no wonder why most white men are cuckolds if they can't pick out obvious whores from their facial features and bone structure.

Women with man jaws = automatic whore.

You're fucking stupid.

THIS


You can tell shes a whore by her face, especially in the first video. It's actually extremity obvious. I dont find her that attractive either, compared to most ITT apparently.
 
Top