• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer Inferior Subhuman Manlet Gook ascends to have 100k+ IG followers thirsting over him. You have no excuse

Dayguuun

Regular
are you actually a troll account or is everything that you say serious

Magnifique

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is the gayest thing ever, who even watches this?

isnt this the guy who got rejected for being asian and cried in a docuemtnary
Which is further proof how Asian Chads like me and him are true champions of perseverance thanks to our superior mental strength and work ethic, fighting and beating all resistance coming our way only to ascend above all other men in all categories of alpha masculinity (looks, style, mentality, overall Chad-ness). No wonder the skyrocketing SMV of alpha Asian males can't be stopped.

Mr Game and Watch

Washed up poster
Oldcels
So this is the whites/jews latest attempt to feminise and culturally degrade a new demographic

Cringe at this shit, they're not even being subtle anymore

Dayguuun

Regular
Which is further proof how Asian Chads like me and him are true champions of perseverance thanks to our superior mental strength and work ethic, fighting and beating all resistance coming our way only to ascend above all other men in all categories of alpha masculinity (looks, style, mentality, overall Chad-ness). No wonder the skyrocketing SMV of alpha Asian males can't be stopped.
ur my favorite poster

James97

Lookism
Oldcels
he's not a manlet you dumbfuck do your own research

James97

Lookism
Oldcels
He's borderline I'd say. Definitely not as robust Chad as me. But a manlet is you, buddy boyo
1610755820867.png