indiancel goes from 4 to an 8 with lefort GTFIH

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Whitecel said:
Wtf he degraded hard

i think he improved a tad, but the thing i think is that he still has way too much fat on his face + other problems

lots of examples of GREAT lefort results, but this one wasnt really one of them

Whitecel

Banned
MasterFaggot said:
Whitecel said:
Wtf he degraded hard

i think he improved a tad, but the thing i think is that he still has way too much fat on his face + other problems

lots of examples of GREAT lefort results, but this one wasnt really one of them

He got worse in every single way possible

his NCT is unbearable now
he can't properly close his mouth
all of his features became more droopy
lacks harmony
jawline shifted and looks worse despite fat

ITS A SCAM

Someone research ideal candidates for lefort 1 before people buy it..... post it in a thread

Brotha Techno

Banned
still has a shitload of bloating post OP it seems

some people that get LF1 do suffer from chipmunk cheeks afterwards though.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Just get implants, and fillers morons. If it somehow fucks up, you can always revert back. This retard is DONE.

King Chad

Normie
Depends how recent the Post-OP pics were, from what I've seen it takes a pretty long time for your face to "settle down" so to speak

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
it takes at least 5 months for most of the bloating to go away. I know mine took a little longer than that

You fucking idiots, he looks much better post op, but he has swelling. Look at his underbite. You think after the swelling subsides it will look worse? Just fire a 12 gauge into the roof of your mouth now.

Veuve

Slayer
his face is still bloated so it looks shitty lol
but if he wanted to get jaw advancement he needed something done to his cheeks as well because he'll look like a chimp now

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MushroomCloud said:
You fucking idiots, he looks much better post op, but he has swelling. Look at his underbite. You think after the swelling subsides it will look worse? Just fire a 12 gauge into the roof of your mouth now.

exactly, he is improved

its just that hes got so much fat still on his face + puffiness that the potential will show after some months

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
MushroomCloud said:

Slayer

MasterFaggot said:
MushroomCloud said:

exactly, he is improved

its just that hes got so much fat still on his face + puffiness that the potential will show after some months

I'd imagine it would help the surgeon as well to not have so much fat on your face. Then he can see what he's working with.

v_Magnify

Incel
His indraorbitals are recessed. He literally has no eye support in the video. Look at his drooping  lower eyelids and bags under his eyes. Obviusly lefort didnt fix his 2/10 under eye area.