• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Indian Mr World. Curry Takeover boyos

SAD

Regular

The next time you see a prime 10/10 weep. She doesnt want your bbc or pale cock. She hankers after this currycock

Ascent_II

Machine
Gets mogged by 7 whites, to be honest with you. And this is coming from a curry.

SAD

Regular
Ascent_II said:
Gets mogged by 7 whites, to be honest with you. And this is coming from a curry.

Bhai, desis are foreign and exotic. Every white girl wants to add some indian mocha to the latte in 2016 - as long as you are a complete hbo fob

Ascent_II

Machine
SAD said:
Ascent_II said:

Bhai, desis are foreign and exotic. Every white girl wants to add some indian mocha to the latte in 2016 - as long as you are a complete hbo fob

Hahahaha.

Do you speak Urdu?

And I suppose they can do well. I see many white girls with aesthetic Paki/Indian manlets.

SAD

Regular
Ascent_II said:
SAD said:

Hahahaha.

Do you speak Urdu?

And I suppose they can do well. I see many white girls with aesthetic Paki/Indian manlets.

Nah brah. I'm like a 4th/5th gen immigrant. Conversationally I can probably speak abit - courtesy of my mum incessantly watching zeetv (considering hindu and urdu on a street-level are mutually intelligible).
If you're a handsome desi you can slay but practically its probably better to pretend to be another type of brown guy - small dick stereotype is hard to play down unless you just whip it out in public.

Ascent_II

Machine
SAD said:
Ascent_II said:
Hahahaha.

Do you speak Urdu?

Nah brah. I'm like a 4th/5th gen immigrant. Conversationally I can probably speak abit - courtesy of my mum incessantly watching zeetv (considering hindu and urdu on a street-level are mutually intelligible).
If you're a handsome desi you can slay but practically its probably better to pretend to be another type of brown guy - small dick stereotype is hard to play down unless you just whip it out in public.

Yeah similar here. I integrate pretty well with Western fags.

Fukken lol my mum watches that shit a lot too.

Yeah, defo. A lot of my male Pakistani friends are slayers. One of them cheated on a 7 HQNP 5'9" girl fukken lol. No fucks given.

ugliest

Champion
looks really good, no need to cope bros, i respect him for knowing importance of looks srs