• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Indian getting EverythingMogged by female presenter [pic]

Brutal

Something about his body just looks off, even though he's worked out.

White women with gargantuan man skulls terrify me. Why are white women so fucking robust these days?

Franktank

Regular
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
White women with gargantuan man skulls terrify me. Why are white women so fucking robust these days?

Thats the UK inbred genetics right there

Franktank said:

American women are 1000x worse when it comes to looking like square tanks. I swear as soon as they hit 20 they just turn into fucking men with wigs.

I mean, look at this shit:

This is considered attractive in america, and what the media is constantly trying to push on men.

Compare it to this:

Small skulled, soft features and youthful skin. What a woman should be, yet all the fucking ethnics on here hail massive man skulled cave women as attractive. White women are attractive don't get me wrong, but I fucking LAUGH my ass off when people post them fucking trannies.

Simon Nessman said:
Its funny how feminized faggots like jb are promoted as sex symbols while manly women are promoted as hot.

With the recent legalization of homosexuality in america, you understand the reason why. Jews are trying to turn into faggots and cuckolds at an alarming rate.

Franktank said:

American women are 1000x worse when it comes to looking like square tanks. I swear as soon as they hit 20 they just turn into fucking men with wigs.

I mean, look at this shit:

This is considered attractive in america, and what the media is constantly trying to push on men.

Compare it to this:

Small skulled, soft features and youthful skin. What a woman should be, yet all the fucking ethnics on here hail massive man skulled cave women as attractive. White women are attractive don't get me wrong, but I fucking LAUGH my ass off when people post them fucking trannies.

I am going to remember this post. :eek:

Franktank

Regular
Its the media. They promote masculine looking WASPS as ideal. Look at american fashion shows.

plus thats sampling bias. You picked one photo of your choice.