• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Indian getting EverythingMogged by female presenter [pic]

Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
892
Reputation
27
Brutal

 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
892
Reputation
27
Something about his body just looks off, even though he's worked out.
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
101
White women with gargantuan man skulls terrify me. Why are white women so fucking robust these days?
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
White women with gargantuan man skulls terrify me. Why are white women so fucking robust these days?

Thats the UK inbred genetics right there
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
101
Franktank said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
White women with gargantuan man skulls terrify me. Why are white women so fucking robust these days?

Thats the UK inbred genetics right there

American women are 1000x worse when it comes to looking like square tanks. I swear as soon as they hit 20 they just turn into fucking men with wigs.


I mean, look at this shit:



This is considered attractive in america, and what the media is constantly trying to push on men.

Compare it to this:



Small skulled, soft features and youthful skin. What a woman should be, yet all the fucking ethnics on here hail massive man skulled cave women as attractive. White women are attractive don't get me wrong, but I fucking LAUGH my ass off when people post them fucking trannies.
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
101
Simon Nessman said:
Its funny how feminized faggots like jb are promoted as sex symbols while manly women are promoted as hot.

With the recent legalization of homosexuality in america, you understand the reason why. Jews are trying to turn into faggots and cuckolds at an alarming rate.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
336
Reputation
0
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Franktank said:
Thats the UK inbred genetics right there

American women are 1000x worse when it comes to looking like square tanks. I swear as soon as they hit 20 they just turn into fucking men with wigs.


I mean, look at this shit:



This is considered attractive in america, and what the media is constantly trying to push on men.

Compare it to this:



Small skulled, soft features and youthful skin. What a woman should be, yet all the fucking ethnics on here hail massive man skulled cave women as attractive. White women are attractive don't get me wrong, but I fucking LAUGH my ass off when people post them fucking trannies.




I am going to remember this post. :eek:
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Its the media. They promote masculine looking WASPS as ideal. Look at american fashion shows.

plus thats sampling bias. You picked one photo of your choice.
 
Top