Indian boy wears color eye contacts.

Harbinger

Normie
I was going through my news-feed on facebook and I saw this guy. He used to go to the same primary school as me and I always thought he had coloured eyes because he wore contacts everyday. His name was Glenn as well, I think he was well aware of race theory  :lol:

Looks like he forgot to wear his contacts  :lol:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Damn, he had a good puberty though. Let me ask you this. In Australia do most people have good puberties due to constant vitamin D exposure and sports, or nah?

Harbinger

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Damn, he had a good puberty though. Let me ask you this. In Australia do most people have good puberties due to constant vitamin D exposure and sports, or nah?
Yep, everyone has very good puberty here in Australia. That's why there is so many slayers here in Australia.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Harbinger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Yep, everyone has very good puberty here in Australia. That's why there is so many slayers here in Australia.
Actually, or are you just shitting with me? Do small bones exist in Australia?? Damn, vitamin D may be legit afterall 

FUCK NEW YORK WINTERS BRINGING DOWN MY VITAMIN D LEVELS. I possible could have been a legit CHAD

Harbinger

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Harbinger said:
Actually, or are you just shitting with me? Do small bones exist in Australia?? Damn, vitamin D may be legit afterall 

FUCK NEW YORK WINTERS BRINGING DOWN MY VITAMIN D LEVELS. I possible could have been a legit CHAD
I'm being legit, most guys I know had amazing puberty. If I was brought up anywhere else I would have been incel.

Cloud

Gigachad
Harbinger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Plenty of subhumans in Australia boyo. You are one of the few people with good bone structure walking the streets here.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Harbinger said:
UglyNormalFag said:

I'm being legit, most guys I know had amazing puberty. If I was brought up anywhere else I would have been incel.
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
What could have been guys

Honestly if I had a few mm here and there of extra bone mass (not even asking for that much guys) I could have been a pussy wetting Chad no doubt

Harbinger

Normie
True Romance said:
Harbinger said:
What about the example of the Dutch though

Not exactly sunny but the world's biggest people nonetheless
Yeah but height has to do with 100% genetics and that's it. Nothing can change that unless you were malnourished as a child.

Harbinger

Normie
Furby said:
Probably not contacts.  I think some peoples' eye colour changes over thru puberty.
If that's the case really unlucky for him. His eye color made him very exotic. Now he looks like your average ethnic.

Mughal

Banned
Harbinger said:
UglyNormalFag said:

What's the reason, in your opinion?

Harbinger

Normie
Mughal said:
Harbinger said:
What's the reason, in your opinion?
I don't know, I think it was the environment + genes.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Furby said:
Probably not contacts.  I think some peoples' eye colour changes over thru puberty.
hair colour? yes, but your eyes do not fucking change that much. maybe blue to a hazel colour or something but never to a straight ethnic brown