incredibly scared to approach - high inhibition

MorphIncel

Slayer
it seems like the more i looksmax i get higher inhibitions. most probably because i am getting more and more awaare of my facial flaws that makes me even more insecure...pre lookism, when i was bluepilled i havde had much more balls and funnily enough more success since i actually approached women...

sucks...i dont know how to handle it..i am getting more iois etc. since looklsmaxxing but more inhibitions as well lol

stamaster21

Slayer
MorphIncel said:
it seems like the more i looksmax i get higher inhibitions. most probably because i am getting more and more awaare of my facial flaws that makes me even more insecure...pre lookism, when i was bluepilled i havde had much more balls and funnily enough more success since i actually approached women...

sucks...i dont know how to handle it..i am getting more iois etc. since looklsmaxxing but more inhibitions as well lol
Yup that happened to me also after a year of looks-maxing, felt weird around girls, just gota say hi thats all.

MorphIncel

Slayer
My confidence around girls fluctuates so much..its like there are days where I think of myself that I am good looking enough and then I actually approach

And then there are days where I don't think I am good looking enough or sth and I hesitate and in general are just more anxious when I want to talk to girls, I think others will judge me etc. thoughts that I normally havent had in a LONG time and then suddenly they appeared again recently

I should probably NOT look at the mirror when I am clubbing because at some clubs the lighnings make me look worse. Is this an aspie thought or some kind of mentally-ill thought of me???

marty

Slayer
MorphIncel said:
My confidence around girls fluctuates so much..its like there are days where I think of myself that I am good looking enough and then I actually approach

And then there are days where I don't think I am good looking enough or sth and I hesitate and in general are just more anxious when I want to talk to girls, I think others will judge me etc. thoughts that I normally havent had in a LONG time and then suddenly they appeared again recently

I should probably NOT look at the mirror when I am clubbing because at some clubs the lighnings make me look worse. Is this an aspie thought or some kind of mentally-ill thought of me???
There isn't anything that is ever going to make you feel comfortable approaching a strange woman.  You got to just do it despite feeling weird.  It's just one big head game.