inceltrait #1 => neuroticism (aka high inhib)

KEy21

King of Chads
MajinBuu said:
I'm assuming this is that ethnikk from germany (I forgot your name)

You're going back into my ignore list
:niro:

TucoTheUgly

Banned
sticky this

@josh @sin @6ft4 @"TheLiechtensteiner" @realrob @"Miss Click"

MajinBuu

Gigachad
KEy21 said:
MajinBuu said:
I'm assuming this is that ethnikk from germany (I forgot your name)

You're going back into my ignore list
:niro:
he's had that same toxic inflammatory posting style as the user above me said (you know those narcissistic guys that don't have the face to back it up?... yeah; he's still a much better poster than beaner tho)

I haven't put him on ignore tho

Demislayer

Chad
TucoTheUgly said:
GottThaGod said:
Are you paulus? You're wrong about neuroticism being a trait that is absolutely bad. Neuroticism can be an advantage in work performance. In children it can lead to better performance in school at times. You don't want to be too low on neuroticism.
which are both not related to mating success or life happiness

neuroticism is absolutely death sentence

[font=Lato,]Neuroticism is a personality trait that lends itself to worry, anxiety and isolation. Highly neurotic people are more susceptible to mental illness than happy-go-lucky types; they're also worse at high-risk professions like military aviation or bomb disposal, which require coolness under pressure. On the other hand, neuroticism [/font][font=Lato,]seems linked to creative pursuits[/font][font=Lato,]. Studies have found, for example, that artists and other creative people score higher on tests of neuroticism than people who aren't in creative fields. 
[/font]

[font=Lato,] In essence, people are imagining problems that don't exist. Studies show that neurotic people have sensitive amygdalae, the almond-shaped brain structures involved in processing fear and anxiety. So, neurotic people not only invent problems, but tend to become very stressed by them.
[/font]

https://www.livescience.com/52051-why-creative-geniuses-are-neurotic.html

noone wants to be like this guys

noone envies people like this

reminder: sensitive amygdala = death sentence

reminder:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-athletes-way/201602/why-is-neuroticism-so-toxic

this, wtf, my number one problem is neuroticism

if there was a way to destroy neuroticism permanenly, all probelms on psl would be cured

Orb1998

Incel
TucoTheUgly said:
Supreme Cunt said:
informative thread

more questions arise ..

what purpose being neurotic has in evolution? 
is it trauma from childhood or genetic predisposition?
the guy who is constantly worried about the lion behind the next corner wont get eaten from a lion in opposite to the low inhib adrenalin junkie who goes through the jungle without giving it a second thought

and the neurotic native indian guy who avoided the spanish conquistadors probably survived longer than the extroverted native indian warrior chad who directly approached them

it lost most of its purpose in 2019 though - id compare to the fatcel genetics from islanders/polynesians - useful in the past not so useful in times of soda and burgers
Effin brilliant. THIS IS why I love this site. Geniuses on here all trying to just learn and get by. If not from this site and its wonderful banned people. I would never have knew all this shiz

TucoTheUgly said:
Neuroticism is one of the Big Five higher-order personality traits in the study of psychology. Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than average to be moody and to experience such feelings as anxietyworryfearangerfrustrationenvyjealousyguiltdepressed mood, and loneliness.[1] People who are neurotic respond worse to stressors and are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. They are often self-conscious and shy, and they may have trouble controlling urges and delaying gratification.

People with high neuroticism indexes are at risk for the development and onset of common mental disorders,[2][3] such as mood disordersanxiety disorders, and substance use disorder, symptoms of which had traditionally been called neuroses.[3][4]

NEUROTICISM NEGATIVELY CORRELATES WITH HANDGRIP STRENGTH WHICH IS THE BIGGEST INDICATOR OF SEXUAL SUCCESS CONFIRMED

The results of the present study suggest that HGS is related to male personality, and to neuroticism, in particular. Physically stronger men are less neurotic and this relationship remains after controlling for BMI. HGS and BMI predict neuroticism. A negative relationship between HGS and agreeableness in women did not remain after Bonferroni correction.
The current research demonstrates a relationship between neuroti- cism and male quality (i.e., HGS). Recent research on associations of personality and fertility in a Norwegian sample reported a negative relationship of fertility with neuroticism in men and a positive relation- ship of fertility with extraversion in both sexes (Skirbekk & Blekesaune, 2014) — findings in line with results generated from analyses of 15,729 men and women from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study (Jokela, Alvergne, Pollet, & Lummaa, 2011). Skirbekk and Blekesaune (2014) conclude that personality may be more important for male than for female fertility. Neuroticism may lower male fertility by decreasing the probability of being partnered, perhaps by inhibiting career- advancement goals (Judge, Ilies, Bono, & Gerhardt, 2002).
Von Rueden, Lukaszewski, and Gurven (2015) argue that physical strength relates to pro-social leadership orientation (PLO) – a combi- nation of low neuroticism and high extraversion/openness/agree- ableness – such that greater strength calibrates individuals toward higher PLO. The authors argue that strength-PLO relationships should be stronger in men, although no sex difference was found in an indigenous sample (the Tsimane of the Bolivian Amazon). Al- though there is a discrepancy between this and related research in post-industrial societies (e.g., Lukaszewski & Roney, 2011), the evi- dence suggests that physical strength also provides information on male quality in Western societies.

Fink et al. (2014) demonstrated that men's HGS is negatively correlat- ed with fluctuating asymmetry, a measure of developmental health. Healthier men may benefit from high testosterone (e.g., developing great- er muscularity and HGS) while better resisting its immunosuppressive effects. Isen et al. (2014) suggested a stronger genetic component in the development of HGS in men, which may explain why we did not detect robust relationships between HGS and personality in women. Isen et al. further suggested that androgen-mediated mechanisms might affect the development of HGS in men, which is consistent with reports identifying negative relationships between HGS and 2D:4D ratio for men, but not women (Fink et al., 2006; Hone & McCullough, 2012).
Male quality is a composite of interrelated components that women find attractive, and HGS may be one such component. Previous research documented that men's HGS is positively associated with sensation seeking, and the present study identified a negative relationship of men's HGS with neuroticism. Women prefer as mates men who display sensation seeking and low neuroticism. Although risk-taking behavior may be positively related to physical condition, the current research suggests that neuroticism is negatively related to physical condition.
Weege, Barges, et al. (2015) found that women rated the dance of more neurotic men to be unattractive, and suggested that women might be sensitive to neuroticism cues when rating attractiveness. A similar suggestion was offered for attractiveness ratings of faces and bodies (Grammer et al., 2001), corroborating the idea that attractive- ness assessments of male quality are designed to motivate avoiding pro- spective partners who display traits that portend cost-infliction. This hypothesis is speculative and awaits empirical testing. Likewise, the present study is correlational, rendering premature strong statements of causality. However, this study may inform experimental research that can identify the causes and consequences of strength-personality 

neuroticism is linked to other beta high e traits like grudgeholding

... vulnerable narcissm

https://lookism.net/Thread-Hand-grip-*****
CLICK
HERE TO MAKE THE TEST IF YOU HAVE VULNERABLE NARCISSISM..

paranoid personality disorder (PPD)

basically the source of all incel (personality) traits
https://lookism.net/Thread-Hand-grip-*****https://www.dailymail.co.uk/*****
will ssri cure this?? or shroooms

Darkness97

Prince of Betas
partly true,

I know slayers who are very neurotic, but are otherwise charming and sometimes they are cool

I know non-neurotics who are incel as fuck or ltr-cucks (mostly the second btw)

My brother is neurotic as fuck, but in a low-inhibition way, gets mad at people and women and doesn't give a shit, when something isn't going his way he'll say it and stick on it. But also gets very butthurt when something isn't working, angry, depressive. Still is a huge slayer, was leader of his university-class, fucked 100+ girls, mostly from social circle since he's neurotic about ons with strangers
That sounds more like disagreeableness instead of high neuroticism.
if you want to stop being neurotic:

1. stop drinking coffee

2. stop smoking cigarettes

assuming you are not using any other stimulants

There... your problem is solved... now come back 3 months after having quit these two things and let's see how your new non-neurotic personality has slayed shit
it doesn't work like that. coffee and cigarettes can maybe heighten ones sensitivity to negative emotions but it wont eliminate it entirely. it's just in their nature to be sensitive. changing anything permanently about yourself is incredibly difficult.

Darkness97

Prince of Betas
the ideal personality traits for romantic interest are

slightly higher agreeableness

high in conscientiousness

high in extroversion

high in openness

lower in neuroticism