inceltrait #1 => neuroticism (aka high inhib)

TucoTheUgly

Banned
tehnoslav said:
looksmax305 said:
Antidepressants fixes this
100% this
antidepressants are cope tbh

exhibit a:

[font=Georgia, serif]In short, the new research suggests that treating psychiatric disorders such as anxiety and depression may take more than just lifting mood, as the most widely prescribed antidepressants do. It points to the importance of tamping down hypersensitivity to social rejection as a crucial step in treating those disorders. And it hints that doing so may require more than just boosting the availability of serotonin -- again, as the most widely prescribed antidepressants do -- but also finding ways to make the brain more resilient in the face of social slights.
[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]Psilocybin, the mind-altering chemical that gives some mushrooms magical properties, can do more than induce trippy states. A new study finds that it reduces the sting of social rejection[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Yes, and I can tell you why. See one of the key areas of the brain associated with dread, and fear is called the "middle cingulate cortex." If you're Jewish and you put on a yarmulke and then trace your finger down three inches, that's where it is. Now it's not certain this is the part of your brain that's associated with rejection, but I'd say it's possible. In tests, that part of my brain is turned off, so it makes sense.[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]So you're saying your brain has no capacity to feel rejection?
Yeah, or the amount of rejection I would feel is much less than the average person. My circuits are tuned down, which is probably a product of genetics, and nobody quite knows the genetics of that circuitry yet. But another piece of evidence is that if you look at people in whom this circuitry is very active, they often have borderline personality disorder. Those are the people who feel hurt and rejected all the time. Some of them end up committing crimes because of this, like a psychopath, but for different reasons.
[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Is there a way to manipulate this part of the brain?
Well, there's a paper that came out last year that showed that there was one drug that turned it off. That is, an experiment was done with cancer patients who are afraid of dying. They have this sense of, I'm going to die, and there's going to be nothing out there. Just this existential dread. But when they were given psilocybin the fear went away.
[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Psilocybin? As in magic mushrooms?
That's right, magic mushrooms. So the study showed that psilocybin numbs a lot of psychic fear, and I would suggest it probably turns down the pain of social rejection.
[/font]
https://lookism.net/Thread-magic-mu...biton-and-depression-guide-experiences?page=2

tehnoslav

help you
Autists
TucoTheUgly said:
tehnoslav said:
100% this
antidepressants are cope tbh

exhibit a:

[font=Georgia, serif]In short, the new research suggests that treating psychiatric disorders such as anxiety and depression may take more than just lifting mood, as the most widely prescribed antidepressants do. It points to the importance of tamping down hypersensitivity to social rejection as a crucial step in treating those disorders. And it hints that doing so may require more than just boosting the availability of serotonin -- again, as the most widely prescribed antidepressants do -- but also finding ways to make the brain more resilient in the face of social slights.
[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]Psilocybin, the mind-altering chemical that gives some mushrooms magical properties, can do more than induce trippy states. A new study finds that it reduces the sting of social rejection[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Yes, and I can tell you why. See one of the key areas of the brain associated with dread, and fear is called the "middle cingulate cortex." If you're Jewish and you put on a yarmulke and then trace your finger down three inches, that's where it is. Now it's not certain this is the part of your brain that's associated with rejection, but I'd say it's possible. In tests, that part of my brain is turned off, so it makes sense.[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]So you're saying your brain has no capacity to feel rejection?
Yeah, or the amount of rejection I would feel is much less than the average person. My circuits are tuned down, which is probably a product of genetics, and nobody quite knows the genetics of that circuitry yet. But another piece of evidence is that if you look at people in whom this circuitry is very active, they often have borderline personality disorder. Those are the people who feel hurt and rejected all the time. Some of them end up committing crimes because of this, like a psychopath, but for different reasons.
[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Is there a way to manipulate this part of the brain?
Well, there's a paper that came out last year that showed that there was one drug that turned it off. That is, an experiment was done with cancer patients who are afraid of dying. They have this sense of, I'm going to die, and there's going to be nothing out there. Just this existential dread. But when they were given psilocybin the fear went away.
[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Psilocybin? As in magic mushrooms?
That's right, magic mushrooms. So the study showed that psilocybin numbs a lot of psychic fear, and I would suggest it probably turns down the pain of social rejection.
[/font]
https://lookism.net/Thread-magic-mu...biton-and-depression-guide-experiences?page=2
threatmant with anti-depressants last for at least 1 year. In that time you are kinda low-inhib af, and you relearn your behavior in that time.

You build up tolerance to social rejecton and other bulshit in that time tbh

TucoTheUgly

Banned
tehnoslav said:
TucoTheUgly said:
threatmant with anti-depressants last for at least 1 year. In that time you are kinda low-inhib af, and you relearn your behavior in that time.

You build up tolerance to social rejecton and other bulshit in that time tbh
ssri is cope

https://lookism.net/Thread-antidepr...ctive-as-regular-physical-exercises-magnesium

im glad it helped you though

lowinhibermaxxer

Subhuman
TucoTheUgly said:
Scramfranklin said:
I need to lower my neuroticism and low inhib max. How???? I'm fairly social and flirty when I drink
httpsThread-magic-mushroom-maxxing-how-to-kill-inhibiton-and-depression-guide-experiences

follow the protocol 

megadosing psilocybin is the only way to make the amygdala less active and to fight your neurocitism

i would do this at least every month once for 1 year

other option: cabergoline

httpsThread-if-you-dont-take-caber-you-are-not-even-trying

i tried caber like the nigger in that thread but without the nofap part for a couple months and it didnt work
felt no difference except when i came off i had no motivation to do anything and just slept all day when i wasnt at work

caber is a meme, that nigger in the thread was just placeboed
my bodybuilder friends even told me that sun pharma caber doesnt even work, its underdosed garbage basically and only pfizers caber works (dostinex)
and dostinex is expensive as fuck fyi
[hr]
also when you are on caber you cant use a great drug that actually works (propranolol)
they are known to interact with each other

TucoTheUgly

Banned
lowinhibermaxxer said:
TucoTheUgly said:
httpsThread-magic-mushroom-maxxing-how-to-kill-inhibiton-and-depression-guide-experiences

follow the protocol 

megadosing psilocybin is the only way to make the amygdala less active and to fight your neurocitism

i would do this at least every month once for 1 year

other option: cabergoline

httpsThread-if-you-dont-take-caber-you-are-not-even-trying

i tried caber like the nigger in that thread but without the nofap part for a couple months and it didnt work
felt no difference except when i came off i had no motivation to do anything and just slept all day when i wasnt at work

my bodybuilder friends even told me that sun pharma caber doesnt even work, its underdosed garbage basically and only pfizers caber works (dostinex)
[hr]
also when you are on caber you cant use a great drug that actually works (propranolol)
if we look at it rational

we have countless reported cases where it worked and studies related to that field

a few examples where it didnt work

does it mean the medication is a meme?

certainly not. its normal for medication not to work on everyone

if caber didnt work on you you should try mushrooms

ethmlethiqcel

Gigachad
Gorilla Crew
viktor said:
it is what it is
[hr]
TucoTheUgly said:
[font=merriweather, serif]“[size=x-large][font=merriweather, serif]Transcranial magnetic stimulation[/font]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.[/font][/size]
[font=merriweather, serif]With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.[/font]
[font=merriweather, serif]Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”
[/font]

[font=merriweather, serif]But what did it feel like in his head to briefly [size=x-large][font=merriweather, serif]be[/font] a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:[/font][/size]

https://www.bakadesuyo.com/2015/04/psychopaths/

:glasses:
LOL

I'm making a TMS device at work. I didn't know that it could do this.

BRB destroying my amygdala

TucoTheUgly

Banned
chinbrah said:
ethmlethiqcel said:
[hr]

LOL

I'm making a TMS device at work. I didn't know that it could do this.

BRB destroying my amygdala
:glasses: :banderas:
this sounds like the beginning of a supervillan movie tbh

lowinhibermaxxer

Subhuman
TucoTheUgly said:
lowinhibermaxxer said:

[hr]
if we look at it rational

we have countless reported cases where it worked and studies related to that field

a few examples where it didnt work

does it mean the medication is a meme?

certainly not. its normal for medication not to work on everyone

if caber didnt work on you you should try mushrooms

I didn't say it doesn't work but sun pharma caber is underdosed garbage and dostinex is very expensive (there are better options).

Shiggy

Coper
None of this shit matters I used to hang out with turbo autists and they all got laid if they were tall and/or handsome.

TucoTheUgly

Banned
Shiggy said:
None of this shit matters I used to hang out with turbo autists and they all got laid if they were tall and/or handsome.
thats like saying you dont need to be good at jumping in basketball bc there are people who are 7ft and can dunk with their feets on the ground. of course if youre are super short it doesnt matter how high you can jump but for the rest is still relevant

general rule:

20% of people are very good looking and will slay DESPITE being low inhib etc.

60% are neither ugly nor attractive. behavior and low inhib matters are lot

20% are deformed. behavior wont effect their sexual success much.

Shiggy

Coper
TucoTheUgly said:
Shiggy said:
thats like saying you dont need to be good at jumping in basketball bc there are people who are 7ft and can dunk with their feets on the ground. of course if youre are super short it doesnt matter how high you can jump but for the rest is still relevant

general rule:

20% of people are very good looking and will slay DESPITE being low inhib etc.

60% are neither ugly nor attractive. behavior and low inhib matters are lot

20% are deformed. behavior wont effect their sexual success much.
5% will slay no matter what. 15% have to rely on their social proof. 80% are doomed to be seen as disposable no matter what.

Shylock

Coper
Paulus has been making members here more neurotic with his inflammatory posting style for years. Legit annoying as fuck poster.

Vuk

Normie
nocaf is legit, caffeine is the biggest neural poison for people with over active CNS