inceltrait #1 => neuroticism (aka high inhib)

TucoTheUgly

Banned
How Your Personality Predicts Your Romantic Life

Big Five personality traits predict marital sex, success, and satisfaction

Neuroticism

By a broad (and rare) scholarly consensus, neuroticism is the personality trait most strongly predictive of a person’s romantic destiny.  High neuroticism is uniformly bad news in this context. For example, in 1987 University of Michigan researchers Lowell Kelly and James Connelly published a study that followed 300 married couples over 30 years. The neuroticism of one spouse predicted dissatisfaction in marriage and divorce. Adding insult to injury, research has also shown that high neuroticism predicts low resilience post divorce

Neuroticism appears to interfere with relationship satisfaction in multiple ways. By definition, neurotic individuals tend to be highly reactive to stress and prone to experiencing negative emotions. These tendencies are likely to radiate onto the partner and create problems over time.
Neuroticism also appears to interfere with healthy sexualityTerri Fisher at Ohio State University and James McNulty Florida State University (2008) asked 72 newly-married couples about their character, relationships, and sexual satisfaction. A year later, the researchers returned to examine the quality of the relationships of couples. They found that neuroticism of one partner (or both) predicted lower levels of satisfaction in relationships and sex. Neuroticism, the researchers further found, tended to undermine marital quality by interfering with the couple's sex life. The authors contend that neuroticism dampens sexual satisfaction because neurotic individuals are prone to negative affect and expectations, which have been shown to relate to lower sexual arousal and satisfaction.
For those who wish for a bit of existential spice in their explanatory sauce, Jamie Goldenberg and colleagues argue that neuroticism may interfere with one’s sex life in part because “the creaturely aspects of sex make apparent our animal nature, which reminds us of our vulnerability and mortality.” Neurotics are uniquely ill-equipped to manage this reminder, and are thus driven to avoid or devalue sex. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-your-personality-predicts-your-romantic-life

Demislayer

Chad
partly true, 

I know slayers who are very neurotic, but are otherwise charming and sometimes they are cool

I know non-neurotics who are incel as fuck or ltr-cucks (mostly the second btw) 

My brother is neurotic as fuck, but in a low-inhibition way, gets mad at people and women and doesn't give a shit, when something isn't going his way he'll say it and stick on it. But also gets very butthurt when something isn't working, angry, depressive. Still is a huge slayer, was leader of his university-class, fucked 100+ girls, mostly from social circle since he's neurotic about ons with strangers

TucoTheUgly

Banned
Demislayer said:
partly true, 

I know slayers who are very neurotic, but are otherwise charming and sometimes they are cool

My brother is neurotic as fuck, but in a low-inhibition way, gets mad at people and women and doesn't give a shit, when something isn't going his way he'll say it and stick on it. But also gets very butthurt when something isn't working, angry, depressive. Still is a huge slayer, was leader of his university-class, fucked 100+ girls, mostly from social circle since he's neurotic about ons with strangers
yes there are always exception

im sure there is also somewhere outside who looks like a malemodel but has high social anixiety, has a micropenis and thus slays shit - would then mean looks doesnt matter? ofc not

low inhib is a huge factor when it comes to slaying

and your definition of neurocitism is a bit vague and im not sure if we are talking about the same thing...like you say your brother is very neurotic but at the same time very low inhib? thats almost as saying you know a psychopath with high empathy..

Demislayer

Chad
TucoTheUgly said:
Demislayer said:
partly true, 

im sure there is also somewhere outside who looks like a malemodel but has high social anixiety, has a micropenis and thus slays shit - would then mean looks doesnt matter? ofc not

and your definition of neurocitism is a bit vague and im not sure if we are talking about the same thing...like you say your brother is very neurotic but at the same time very low inhib? thats almost as saying you know a psychopath with high empathy..

if you want to stop being neurotic:

1. stop drinking coffee

2. stop smoking cigarettes

assuming you are not using any other stimulants

There... your problem is solved... now come back 3 months after having quit these two things and let's see how your new non-neurotic personality has slayed shit

TucoTheUgly

Banned
Demislayer said:
TucoTheUgly said:

if you want to stop being neurotic:

1. stop drinking coffee

2. stop smoking cigarettes

assuming you are not using any other stimulants

There... your problem is solved... now come back 3 months after having quit these two things and let's see how your new non-neurotic personality has slayed shit
any evidence this 2 things even affect neuroticism

im still not convinced were talking about the same things

:niro:

tehnoslav

help you
Autists
incel trait #1 ugliness

incel trait #2 aspieness

incel trait #3 neuroticism

TucoTheUgly

Banned
[font=merriweather, serif]“[size=x-large][font=merriweather, serif]Transcranial magnetic stimulation[/font]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.[/font][/size]
[font=merriweather, serif]With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.[/font]
[font=merriweather, serif]Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”
[/font]

[font=merriweather, serif]But what did it feel like in his head to briefly [size=x-large][font=merriweather, serif]be[/font] a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:[/font][/size]
[font=merriweather, serif][size=x-large]It’s as if you’ve had a six pack of beer, but you don’t feel the tiredness and sluggishness that go with it. Your inhibitions are gone, but you’re very very alert… A lot of us [font=merriweather, serif]drive around with a foot hovering over the brake pedal too much. Psychopaths drive around without any thought to the brake pedal at all, with their foot flooring the gas. It was a beautiful feeling, I must say. It was really really good. [/font][/font][/size]

https://www.bakadesuyo.com/2015/04/psychopaths/

:glasses:

TucoTheUgly

Banned
jfl if you havent booked your tms session yet @"layingdown"

GottThaGod

Banned
Of course, neuroticism is genetic. At least I'm pretty convinced it is.

My family is full of neurotic scum. At least from my mother's side. My father is very high in extroversion and I assume rather low on neuroticism. High in agreeableness though, unlike me.

What kind of literature can you recommend on the topic, paulus?

"How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" by Dale Carnegie seems to be a book entirely dedicated to people suffering from high neuroticism.

I've read parts of it and I consider it a pretty helpful book.

inb4 Carnegie is self help scam.

How come so many people recommend his books even after all these years?

TucoTheUgly

Banned
GottThaGod said:
Of course, neuroticism is genetic. At least I'm pretty convinced it is.

My family is full of neurotic scum. At least from my mother's side. My father is very high in extroversion and I assume rather low on neuroticism. High in agreeableness though, unlike me.

What kind of literature can you recommend on the topic, paulus?

"How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" by Dale Carnegie seems to be a book entirely dedicated to people suffering from high neuroticism.

I've read parts of it and I consider it a pretty helpful book.

inb4 Carnegie is self help scam.

How come so many people recommend his books even after all these years?
its legit and NYT always list him as one of the most important authors of the century

and his advice are very similar to what a buddhist monk would suggest you..basically be less neurotic be more psychopath (in reference to worries and fear)

yes..neuroticism is caused  by brain structure and is 50% genetics. however the other 50% are environment which means you can also influence it..

reminder that buddhist monks and psychopaths have a very small amygdala compared to other people. psychopath by birth monks by practice

reminder that people who score high on neuroticism have a big amygdala

chinbrah

Coper
Mewslims
TucoTheUgly said:
[font=merriweather, serif]“[size=x-large][font=merriweather, serif]Transcranial magnetic stimulation[/font]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.[/font][/size]
[font=merriweather, serif]With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.[/font]
[font=merriweather, serif]Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”
[/font]

[font=merriweather, serif]But what did it feel like in his head to briefly [size=x-large][font=merriweather, serif]be[/font] a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:[/font][/size]

https://www.bakadesuyo.com/2015/04/psychopaths/

:glasses:
but it's only temporary :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

alexs_and_red

Lookism Warden
Masculinity Crew
True. Social anxiety/high inhibition is basically the illness of missed opportunities. Short or tall, Ugly or good looking- as long as you live women/friends will come to your life. But being in a constant state of anxiety is not living, its existence. You are in a huge mental prison.

TucoTheUgly

Banned
chinbrah said:
TucoTheUgly said:
but it's only temporary :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
repetitive treatment leads to more permanent effects

however no doctor would agree on treating you like this just to become „more psychopathic“

psilocybin etc is our only hope atm

layingdown

Normie
TucoTheUgly said:
jfl if you havent booked your tms session yet @"layingdown"
i want to try it but i'm scared it'll fry my brain

fuck my inhibition  :giggle:

TucoTheUgly

Banned
Admin said:
Nofap is 100% making me less neurotic.
legit im on nofap too

but im looking for further ways to change my brain from high cortisol neurotic to low cortisol psychopath