Incels vs Chads. Guess which one works more?

these are my 2 friends im working with now, i have asian work ethic so i legit enter slave mode when im working btw.
both are programmers

first one is good looking Russian 6'2" chad who is banging an 18 year old MIT girl from tinder

the other is 5'2" overweight mexican that is 25, ugly and fat

guess who will make me more money :lol:

paulus said:
No1...Ah fuck it
lol wrong!!

the incel has nothing going for him in life

the first guy we're behind schedule by 2 weeks
the second guy we are ahead of schedule by a month :lol:

shlayer said:
The beaner
i thought russian programmers worked hard but Chad makes the first guy act like a CEO shitbag who does nothing and try to get us to do his work

im ready to drop the contract and forfeit stake because his thing hasnt even gotten funding yet and he doesnt show up for real work and not meeting bs work

shlayer

Slayer
Downloading Witcher3 said:
shlayer said:
The beaner
i thought russian programmers worked hard but Chad makes the first guy act like a CEO shitbag who does nothing and try to get us to do his work

im ready to drop the contract and forfeit stake because his thing hasnt even gotten funding yet and he doesnt show up for real work and not meeting bs work
Lol fucking chad.

shlayer said:

Lol fucking chad.
when i make a a company im only hiring male incels :lol:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Better looks=better motivation because people don't constantly shit on you all day and use you as a punching bag

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Brutus said:
Better looks=better motivation because people don't constantly shit on you all day and use you as a punching bag
This.

Amnesia said:
Brutus said:
This.
dats only true with bully atmosphere

when i told my mexican friend our goals and how we can advance each others lives with this project and make money, he saw that i saw value in him

now he's working like a slave cause he sees me actually valuing him for once in his life and it motivates him when i work next to him

Chad is like, wtf why isnt the work done yet when he hasnt done shit and wants to supervise our work to copy it just like highschool

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Amnesia said:

when i told my mexican friend our goals and how we can advance each others lives with this project and make money, he saw that i saw value in him

now he's working like a slave cause he sees me actually valuing him for once in his life and it motivates him when i work next to him

Chad is like, wtf why isnt the work done yet when he hasnt done shit and wants to supervise our work to copy it just like highschool
bully atmosphere=earth

unless your boss is a redpilled kind subhuman, you're fucked in every aspect of life by being ugly.

Brutus said:

bully atmosphere=earth

unless your boss is a redpilled kind subhuman, you're fucked in every aspect of life by being ugly.
we can live in 2 worlds

king rat world where Chad leeches off the backs of hard workers while giving them peanuts while he hoards the majority

or

Innovation where the incels like Tesla do all the work and everyone profits

carl

Slayer
I feel like if you're a chad you can be discriminated for looking too good. this may be what is happening here. Its uncomfortable as hell having a subordinate who mogs you physically (and mentally)