• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"Incels Spend Hours Telling Each Other What Plastic Surgeries to Get" - ft. Lookism.n

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
https://www.thecut.com/2018/07/incel-male-beauty-standard-lookism.html

"[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]According to Huffpost, one recent post on Lookism.net from someone discussing male attractiveness read as following: “Chin ideally should be square and broad in a male. A round chin is acceptable however not the most photogenic. A pointed chin is highly feminine and while not necessarily a sexual death sentence or even suspicious, would need to be redeemed by other masculine features.”[/font]

:tyson:

old news

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/incels-looksmaxing-obsession_us_5b50e56ee4b0de86f48b0a4f

NEETlurker

Banned

OldRooster

Champion
Bias aside, what a weak effort, it is just recycled quotes from the HuffPost

mustang19

Rotter
Those quotes sound more autistic than the actual forum. Nobody here said that. Paraphrase at best.

Stereo

Champion
reading comments like that just makes me realize how hard it is for the average norm shit to swallow the blackpill. it must suck for someone to be so so unredeemably shit in all facets of their existence, that they would rather let the wound that's slowly killing them fester rather than cut it out with a scalpel. yeah the blackpill hurts, but it allows you to address objective faults in your life and become more efficient with living. ideally the blackpill should make you feel good in the long run, not bad.

Jatu

Joke
mustang19 said:
Those quotes sound more autistic than the actual forum. Nobody here said that. Paraphrase at best.

nah its in the stickied posts

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
Stereo said:
reading comments like that just makes me realize how hard it is for the average norm shit to swallow the blackpill. it must suck for someone to be so so unredeemably shit in all facets of their existence, that they would rather let the wound that's slowly killing them fester rather than cut it out with a scalpel. yeah the blackpill hurts, but it allows you to address objective faults in your life and become more efficient with living. ideally the blackpill should make you feel good in the long run, not bad.

I don't like the term "blackpill" since the retards over at all the reddit incel stuff and their website hijacked all the lingo, so it just means some evil thing now

Defeat

Megastar
SansDopamine said:
[font=ProximaNova,]“Legit bro I haven’t left the house in 4 years,” wrote a member of Lookism.net — one of nearly 7,000 messages he has published since joining the forum in 2015. The man, whose username is Defeat[/font]

:cage2:

Does @Defeat know about this?

ofc i do, the influx jbs pming me trying to help me and reporters trying to interview me

NEETlurker

Banned
bain said:
NEETlurker said:

blaming your own subhuman chin = blaming women
what kind of article did these people read
Well we do blame women for being so hypergamous and caring so much about looks and treating all sub5s as complete subhmans.