incels should learn to worship Satan

IcedEarth

Slayer

lono

Banned
We need a thread on lucifer the light bringer.

purps drank

Slayer
So very, very legit. Just lol if you haven't embraced the devil into your heart.

IcedEarth

Slayer
purps drank said:
So very, very legit. Just lol if you haven't embraced the devil into your heart.

SHAMHAM LOHASH!

HAIL SATAN!

lono said:
We need a thread on lucifer the light bringer.

lol is it time for me to go nuts again?

FuckThis

Slayer
All who embrace the devil, forgo the grace of God, that can only save you. 

The world itself is engulfed in satanism, so many people are falling to it, all over the place. USA in particular is the convenat of pure satanism, everything about USAs modern culture is satanic

IcedEarth

Slayer
FuckThis said:
All who embrace the devil, forgo the grace of God, that can only save you. 

The world itself is engulfed in satanism, so many people are falling to it, all over the place. USA in particular is the convenat of pure satanism, everything about USAs modern culture is satanic

lono

Banned
God wiped out the whole earth including every man and animal during the flood.

God killed a bunch of people in Sodom And Gommorah for having dirty sex even though he impregnated Mary when she was 13.

He sent angels to investigate and they met up with Lot. When a bunch of people gathered to fuck the angles Lot send his virgin daughters out to get fucked instead. God was very impressed by this and decided to save Lot.

While Lots family was escaping god turned his wife into a pillar of sort for looking back then had Lot fuck and impregnate his own daughters. After having literally destroyed a city for dirty sex he forces these people to have incest so they can repopulate.

He killed the first borns of Egypt including the children.

He killed the guy that accidentally touched the Ark.

He ordered the israelites to kill their neighbours.

He sent bears to kill 42 children for making fun of a bald man.

FuckThis

Slayer
lono said:

God killed a bunch of people in Sodom And Gommorah for having dirty sex even though he impregnated Mary when she was 13.

He sent angels to investigate and they met up with Lot. When a bunch of people gathered to fuck the angles Lot send his virgin daughters out to get fucked instead. God was very impressed by this and decided to save Lot.

While Lots family was escaping god turned his wife into a pillar of sort for looking back then had Lot fuck and impregnate his own daughters. After having literally destroyed a city for dirty sex he forces these people to have incest so they can repopulate.

Lel, God only killed their mortal bodies, which is trivial. Actually many of whom God killed, were saved for going even deeper into sin, God is infinity merciful, it is clear from the the deeper understanding of the Bible

lono

Banned
FuckThis said:
lono said:

Lel, God only killed their mortal bodies, which is trivial. Actually many of whom God killed, were saved for going even deeper into sin, God is infinity merciful, it is clear from the the deeper understanding of the Bible

Are you woman or man? Is that you in your profile

FuckThis

Slayer
lono said:
FuckThis said:

Are you woman or man? Is that you in your profile

i am a man
and i am left on the picture

IcedEarth

Slayer
FuckThis said:

I want to make love to you mortal body while you are still alive and young

it doesn't count, why worry?

Lol I didn't expect to come into a thread about fake, Jewish, Laveyan Satanism.

Then again, that is more like OP's caliber.  True shitposting.

Might as well tell us to become kikes.  Kike.

I'm already a follower of the true path of Satanism.  I am blessed by the Nordic Gods of Old.  Paganism or death.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Master Baiter said:
Lol I didn't expect to come into a thread about fake, Jewish, Laveyan Satanism.

Then again, that is more like OP's caliber.  True shitposting.

Might as well tell us to become kikes.  Kike.

I'm already a follower of the true path of Satanism.  I am blessed by the Nordic Gods of Old.  Paganism or death.

top or bottom?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Great idea. Do egoistic and harmful things to gain bad karma and incarnate as an even bigger subhuman in your next life.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Jawline said:
Great idea. Do egoistic and harmful things to gain bad karma and incarnate as an even bigger subhuman in your next life.

there's no karma, you just changed one limiting behavior called christian guilt for another

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Karma exist. Its the ultimate law of the reality. One thing leads to another.
Literaly EVERY thing is affected by cause and effect. Of course we are too dumb to know what one thing will exactly lead to, but Buddha told us that egoistic and ignorant actions will lead to suffering and humble and good ones to our happiness.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Jawline said:
Karma exist. Its the ultimate law of the reality. One thing leads to another.
Literaly EVERY thing is affected by cause and effect. Of course we are too dumb to know what one thing will exactly lead to, but Buddha told us that egoistic and ignorant actions will lead to suffering and humble and good ones to our happiness.

listen, I nearly killed myself, was phasing in and out life, there's nothing, religion is like the leash on the dog making sure you don't commit crimes and impregnate every woman

you have overdone the decent behavior and now it's damaging your life and you are too fucking blind to see it because you are too attached to being right or safe in a nice cozy little hole in a wall where no one can find you, because believing that this life is your only chance that you have would come with the package called responsibility and that's something immature people can't handle, and there's plenty of them online coping however they can