Incels here are Arrogant and Proud

zyzz007

Lookism God
Some of u here think u are so smart with "my high IQ", "my excellent school record and school is a breeze for me" and "I know everything attitude" but let me tell you something, try that attitude with me in real life and I will knock the fuck out of u and u will stop thinking u are better than everyone else.

gogger

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
gogger said:
and this attitude isn't arrogant? lol
nope just anger at people being arrogant.
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]try that attitude with me in real life and I will knock the fuck out of u and u will stop thinking u are better than everyone else.[/font]
sounds pretty much like the definition of arrogance

zyzz007

Lookism God
gogger said:
zyzz007 said:
nope just anger at people being arrogant.
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]try that attitude with me in real life and I will knock the fuck out of u and u will stop thinking u are better than everyone else.[/font]
sounds pretty much like the definition of arrogance
Well when there are arrogant people acting like their better than u, I expressed that statement in anger at them, not arrogance. Arrogance wud mean be bragging being better than them.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Humility is the trait most of the guys don't seem to exhibit. But I find the main reason in the internalization of the toxic princples, brainwashing and other inputs trigerring the intense feelings of anger, inferiority, sadness, self-pity etc. that have been accepted and directed towards their own inner disordered souls. So, the result of this self-torture is expressed (in a self-alleviating manner) through insults and ridicule of the other members.

There are a few members who don't behave like that, but the majority are either these slaves of their own suffering or trolls and others behaving similarly.

zyzz007

Lookism God
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Humility is the trait most of the guys don't seem to exhibit. But I find the main reason in the internalization of the toxic princples, brainwashing and other inputs trigerring the intense feelings of anger, inferiority, sadness, self-pity etc. that have been accepted and directed towards their own inner disordered souls. So, the result of this self-torture is expressed (in a self-alleviating manner) through insults and ridicule of the other members.

There are a few members who don't behave like that, but the majority are either these slaves of their own suffering or trolls and others behaving similarly.
Yeh I just cannot stand educated idiots here laughing at me, telling me how easy school is for them and laugh at me cuz I had to work 100 times harder than them to achieve similar results. I cannot stand that arrogant and nasty attitude.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
zyzz007 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Yeh I just cannot stand educated idiots here laughing at me, telling me how easy school is for them and laugh at me cuz I had to work 100 times harder than them to achieve similar results. I cannot stand that arrogant and nasty attitude.
Arrogance is not a natural emotion. It is a defensive emotion protecting against own insecurities. If someone subconciously considers himself/herself worthless in some area, he/she may choose this type of defense and use some specific means helping him/her to overcome the anxiety resulting from the insecurity.

zyzz007

Lookism God
JustTheWayYouAre said:
zyzz007 said:
Arrogance is not a natural emotion. It is a defensive emotion protecting against own insecurities. If someone subconciously considers himself/herself worthless in some area, he/she may choose this type of defense and use some specific means helping him/her to overcome the anxiety resulting from the insecurity.
True.