• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Incels Get Accused of Liking Ugly Girls Who They Never Liked

Mona

Regular
Who had this happen in elementary, middle, high or college? Or even now?

I used to look at ugly girls because of how ugly they were... not because I really liked them.... 

And I got accused by the ugly subhuman female that I liked her and every fucktard ended up believing it and accussing me of it. It spread all over classmates...

Including teachers who tried to get me in trouble for staring at the ugly features of a subhuman.... 

It's not my fault ugly features stand out so much on a fucking subhuman.... Go blame the fucking degenerate parents..
The ugly chicks in question would always than end up having a bitch attitude with me like she was so much better than me because she thought I liked her but fucking didn't. 

The most memorable bitch was so fucking ugly... She was a ethnic latina with a huge fucking forehead that was flat. Masculine disgusting feature.

asiancel

Champion
you're just butthurt they're trying to play matchmaker

Mona

Regular
asiancel said:

Nobody plays matchmaker and than proceeds to mock you and have the girl go to teachers to complain for looking at subhuman features that she thinks you are turned on by...

You fucking retard....

Mona said:
asiancel said:

Nobody plays matchmaker and than proceeds to mock you and have the girl go to teachers to complain for looking at subhuman features that she thinks you are turned on by...

You fucking retard....
Back the fuck off, you fucking weirdo.

Mona

Regular
BTW back than I was a MR nice boy who was nice to girls and everyone... When people questioned if I liked her and why I stared at her, I never told anyone because I thought she was incredibly ugly because I didn't want embrass her nor hurt her feelings....

That's how much of a good person was... I took the bogus embarrassment off her shoulders... 

but guess what? It got me nowhere in life socially...

So fuck being nice... Nowadays everyone calls me an asshole but guess what? I am able to get what I want out of people now.

Riseagainst00 said:
Mona said:

You fucking retard....

Call me a wierdo and telling someone on a computer screen to back off? hahhaha

You fucking dumbass... Go move your LCD screen yourself dickhead

Mona said:
BTW back than I was a MR nice boy who was nice to girls and everyone... When people questioned if I liked her and why I stared at her, I never told anyone because I thought she was incredibly ugly because I didn't want embrass her nor hurt her feelings....

That's how much of a good person was... I took the bogus embarrassment off her shoulders... 

So fuck being nice... Nowadays everyone calls me an asshole but guess what? I am able to get what I want out of people now.

Riseagainst00 said:

Call me a wierdo and telling someone on computer screen to back off? hahhaha

Nobody cares about your gayass story. Go the fuck away you piece of shit.

Mona

Regular
Riseagainst00 said:
Mona said:

Call me a wierdo and telling someone on computer screen to back off? hahhaha

Wow the level of retardness you display... You are on MY fucking thread... If anything, you don't like, you should go fuck off... This is my thread... Not yours fuckturd... Go shit on your own dumb thread.

FuckThis

Rotter
Best answer is to own it

And say "oh gawwdd yeah she is so cute *fawn*".

Mona said:
Riseagainst00 said:

Wow the level of retardness you display... You are on MY fucking thread... If anything, you don't like, you should go fuck off... This is my thread... Not yours fuckturd... Go shit on your own dumb thread.

You'd get beat the fuck up, badly. Back down I'll fuck you up.

normiecope

Regular
I remember some hot girl telling everyone I used to fancy a subhuman girl when I was 15 even though it wasn't true

Mona

Regular
Riseagainst00 said:
Mona said:

Ok keyboard warrior... I listen to your orders now. You are so scary behind a keyboard. Please don't hurt me.

normiecope said:
I remember some hot girl telling everyone I used to fancy a subhuman girl when I was 15 even though it wasn't true

Its female bullying on incel male. 

If a male did what she did, he would be suspended for sexual harrassment bs.

CuckCel

Rotter
Riseagainst00 said:
Mona said:

:what: :what: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bye: :bye: