Incels, Conspiracy Theories and Extremism

Joncoping

Normie
Like 99% of males drawn to conspiracy theories or extremism are incels. This isn't about a specific group, ethnicity or religion, we could be talking about KKK, Neo Nazis or suicide bombings. The human coping mechanism is SO strong that a man can persecute a whole group of people (or in some cases reptilians lmao) just because he could not get his dick wet.

I see it all the time, every time an idiot talks about conspiracy theories it's a stupid narrowskulled framecel. Talking like he has everything figured out.

Anakind

King of Chads
Pretty true. I used to be very receptive to all that shit until I accepted without shame that I'm just coping b/c of my subhumanity. Years ago I went to a Ron Paul rally. No surprise the attendees all looked incel.   :lol:

Jesus Christ

Normie
Dude got everything about the cosmos figured out and still can't figure out how to get a JB to suck his subhuman cock. Fuck that shit. Stupid narrowskulled framecel of DEATH! Forget about reptilians, subhuman.

Same goes for atheists and agnostics. Convert to mormonism and get a foursome FFFM for your last days on Earth.

Anakind

King of Chads
Jesus Christ said:
Same goes for atheists and agnostics. Convert to mormonism and get a foursome FFFM for your last days on Earth.
Mormonism is even worse. All women go to a few slayers. So betas don't even get scraps.

Joncoping

Normie
The Joker said:
allindaeyes said:
the joker u did not use very good evidence for your point lmfao
Face-wise many of them may be ugly, but definitely not all of them. Neonazis who kick the shit out of ethnics are robust by nature. And not all are stupid violent skinheads. There are also many family-oriented people among them. 

So the OP argument, that all "Neonazis" are little incel twinks by default, is wrong, period.
I know I'm not helping by having a white girl slayer in my avatar but let's not strawman and hijack the thread into another retarded racewar like half this forum has become. My point still stands, in the western world there is nothing holding you back from slaying apart from looks. This becomes a tough pill to swallow, so people start to blame external objects when faced with the ugly (literally) truth.

Anakind

King of Chads
Joncoping said:
I know I'm not helping by having a white girl slayer in my avatar but let's not strawman and hijack the thread into another retarded racewar like half this forum has become. My point still stands, in the western world there is nothing holding you back from slaying apart from looks and Asperger's. This becomes a tough pill to swallow, so people start to blame external objects when faced with the ugly (literally) truth.
Corrected it.

futurehuman

Normie
The sad thing is :$: that describes me pretty well. I still believe in some conspiracy theories, but I will never talk about them in public anymore. Even politics is for incels. 

The real problem isn't the illuminati, the communists, the capitalists, the ethnics, the goverment, the reptiles, the jews, the chemicals in the water, School, Christianity, Nazis, Anti Nazis, the country or any of the common scape goats.

The real problem is my shitty genetics and life choices.

Joncoping

Normie
The Joker said:
Yes, but you said it in a way as if Nazism is a coping mechanism for missing looks, and that's simply not true. 

Maybe for some right-wingers, but definitely not for all of them.
I said extremists. Where did I say I was talking about all right wingers? Actually do me a favor and read the OP again.

And ofc Nazism is a coping mechanism for looking like shit. I haven't even met a normie IRL who was a Nazi lol.

Anakind

King of Chads
Occupy Wall Street is another example. You see only one attractive person?

Demislayer

Chad
One of my favorite posters, I wish he came back

His avi from Roosh’s video halos him so much too

Memories